#WitchlandsJanuary discussion

General Chat and Introductions

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Inside My Library Mind (insidemylibrarymind) | 35 comments Mod
Use this thread to get to know everybody and to introduce yourself!

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn (thebookishunicorn) | 20 comments Hello! My name is Lizzy and I have not read this series yet, but it's been high on my TBR since the first book came out. I am excited to read these along with you guys and to hear everyone's thoughts! :D

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn wrote: "Hello! My name is Lizzy and I have not read this series yet, but it's been high on my TBR since the first book came out. I am excited to read these along with you guys and to hear everyone's though..."

Hi Lizzy, I am so glad you could join me for the readalong! I hope you love the series as much as I do, and I cannot wait to chat with everyone about it! :)

☾ Liz ☆ Stellar Kitten Book Reviews ☆ Hello, I'm Liz! I'm excited to read this series. I've been wanting to for a while but you know how it goes--there's a hundred other books you also wanna read and some get pushed back haha.

☾ Liz ☆ Stellar Kitten Book Reviews ☆ wrote: "Hello, I'm Liz! I'm excited to read this series. I've been wanting to for a while but you know how it goes--there's a hundred other books you also wanna read and some get pushed back haha."

Hi Liz! So glad you are joining us in The Witchlands! Oh and don't I know it - so many book, and no time at all xD

message 6: by Arshey (new)

Arshey | 5 comments Hi, I'm Sopor. However, I go by Arshey (ash-ey). I started reading this series like 8 months ago, but I don't mind rereading the books along with those you enjoy them. Nice to meet you all.

*ps: the cover of Bloodwitch had me dying.

message 7: by Caro (new)

Caro (bookcheshirecat) Hey, I'm Caro and I'm using this great Readalong to reread the books and hopefully notice more hints & prepare myself for Bloodwitch 😊

Hello everyone! I am so excited for us to start!