#WitchlandsJanuary discussion

Sightwitch (The Witchlands, #2.5)
This topic is about Sightwitch
Sightwitch Non Spoiler Discussion Board

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Inside My Library Mind (insidemylibrarymind) | 35 comments Mod
Non spoiler segment to discuss Sightwitch!

Caro (bookcheshirecat) Just started reading Sightwitch yesterday and I'm loving it even more the second time around 😍 I also noticed way more details than on my first read! :)

Caro wrote: "Just started reading Sightwitch yesterday and I'm loving it even more the second time around 😍 I also noticed way more details than on my first read! :)"

I am done with my exams so I will have a bit more time to read! Hopefully I can catch up, but I am so glad it's a great reread experience for you! 19 days till Bloodwitch!

Caro (bookcheshirecat) That's amazing! I hope they went well :) OMG yes Bloodwitch is coming soon 😱

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn (thebookishunicorn) | 20 comments Started reading Sightwitch today! I think this might be my favorite of the series so far.....

Ah that's so great to hear! I felt the same way about Sightwitch. I thought it was gonna be one of those filler novellas, but it brought so much to the world and expanded it and foreshadowed some stuff and the characters are great!

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn (thebookishunicorn) | 20 comments Marija (Inside My Library Mind)

I am so glad it's not just filler, this book is exactly what I need right now. It was so hard to put down last night, I might have finished the whole book if I didn't have to work this morning!

Caro (bookcheshirecat) Sightwitch is truly amazing 😍 I loved it even more the second time around!

Arshey | 5 comments The book is amazing, but does anybody else have difficulty understanding the timeline of the three books? Like how long this happened before the timeline of Truthwitch?

The Ryber storyline is set a year before Truthwitch and Erydisi's timeline is I think a thousand years before that 😊

Arshey | 5 comments Marija (Inside My Library Mind) wrote: "The Ryber storyline is set a year before Truthwitch and Erydisi's timeline is I think a thousand years before that 😊"

Hey, I have follow-up questions that contain spoiler, can you please create a Spoiler Duscussion board?

There's already one I made before! I just commented on it 😊