Windwitch (The Witchlands, #2)
This topic is about Windwitch
Windwitch Non Spoiler Discussion Board

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Inside My Library Mind (insidemylibrarymind) | 35 comments Mod
Discuss Windwitch without spoilers!

okay guys, let's check in! are you reading Windwitch? thoughts & feelings?

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn (thebookishunicorn) | 20 comments Inside My Library Mind wrote: "okay guys, let's check in! are you reading Windwitch? thoughts & feelings?"

I just started it last night and only got 50 pages in, but so far I'm loving it!

Caro (bookcheshirecat) I also started my reread of Windwitch ❤️ I‘m currently 100 pages into it! And once again trying to catch anything I missed on my first read 😄

that's great to hear! sadly, my reading has slowed down because I have exams and I can barely squeeze a page a day, but I am so glad you are having fun!

Caro (bookcheshirecat) Same here! Exams have kept me busy, so I haven't gotten past the 100 page mark yet 😅 I'll try to read some more this weekend though! Good luck with your exams 🍀

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn (thebookishunicorn) | 20 comments I think I'm going to need extra time to finish Windwitch, my week has also been really crazy and busy and I haven't been able to pick it up since Tuesday!

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn (thebookishunicorn) | 20 comments I just finished Windwitch last night, what a wild ride that book was! I have to read another book right now for a different book club, but as soon as I finish it I will move on to Sightwitch!

Lizzy // The Bookish Unicorn wrote: "I just finished Windwitch last night, what a wild ride that book was! I have to read another book right now for a different book club, but as soon as I finish it I will move on to Sightwitch!"

Oooh I am so glad Windwitch was a success! And I am so excited for you to move on to Sightwitch!