#AYEARATHON discussion

December2018-BooksUnder 300Pages > Day 7 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2000 comments Mod
How's your last day of reading Coming along?

message 2: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2000 comments Mod
Finished The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath . It was all over the place but I liked it and would like to reread it in the future!

message 3: by Pachy (new)

Pachy Pedia (pachypedia) | 20 comments How did you finish the readathon? I completed 7 short books so i'm really happy!

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) Finished the Molly mystery and the third Penderwicks book yesterday.

In total I read:

The Second Mango (Mangoverse Book 1) by Shira Glassman (started before the readathon, 159 pages) A Spy on the Home Front A Molly Mystery (American Girl Mysteries) by Alison Hart (176 pages) The Penderwicks in Spring (The Penderwicks, #4) by Jeanne Birdsall (295 pages)

message 5: by Sicily (last edited Dec 12, 2018 09:28AM) (new)

Sicily  (sicilyjoy) | 35 comments I keep forgetting to post but I finished two books during the readathon : Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Logans, #4) by Mildred D. Taylor & Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann
Both are 5 stars reads!

message 6: by Maija (new)

Maija (maijavi) | 180 comments I didn't do so great this time! I just didn't read that much this week - Vlogmas takes its toll, I guess. But on the last day I started two books from my TBR, Finding Baba Yaga: A Short Novel in Verse and The Victorian Chaise-Longue. Didn't get very far, though!

Here's my wrap-up:

Finished:
Rogue Protocol (The Murderbot Diaries, #3) by Martha Wells Cards on the Table by Agatha Christie

Started:
Finding Baba Yaga A Short Novel in Verse by Jane Yolen The Victorian Chaise-Longue by Marghanita Laski