Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Sister Light, Sister Dark
This topic is about Sister Light, Sister Dark
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Please add cover

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pam (new) - rated it 2 stars

Pam Baddeley | 207 comments Hello

Could you add a cover for this edition please?

ISBN: 0708882854
Title: Sister Light, Sister Dark
Author: Jane Yolen
Format: paperback
Publisher: Futura
Year: 1989

I took a photo of my own copy and uploaded it to my user page at https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...

regards
Pam

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Done. You can remove it from your photos if you wish.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Koerber | 9 comments My cover also did not show up, but I don't know how to add a photo to a user page. I have the image of the cover on my desktop. How do I get it to my book on my dashboard? What are the steps I need to follow?

message 4: by Emily (last edited Dec 08, 2018 09:49PM) (new)

Emily | 13197 comments Laura, try following these directions. If you need more help please post in another thread because this one is tied to a specific book.
1. Navigate to the book page.
2. Click on "edit details" beneath the book description.
3. Click on "choose file" beneath "Add a cover image for this book" at the top right, and browse and select an image in .jpg or .gif format.
4. Click on "Upload Photo."

message 5: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Assuming you were talking about The Eclipse Dancer, I added the cover from Amazon. But thanks to Emily you know how to do it next time. :-)

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Koerber | 9 comments Emily wrote: "Laura, try following these directions. If you need more help please post in another thread because this one is tied to a specific book.
1. Navigate to the book page.
2. Click on "edit details" bene..."

Thank you!

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura Koerber | 9 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Assuming you were talking about The Eclipse Dancer, I added the cover from Amazon. But thanks to Emily you know how to do it next time. :-)" Yes and thank you!

message 8: by Emily (last edited Dec 09, 2018 07:14PM) (new)

Emily | 13197 comments The reply to your post is the procedure for setting the new cover edition as the default. If it isn’t working you should email Support at Goodreads . com and have staff look at it, because the librarians group members don’t have access to your dashboard.

This thread will be closed soon as it is tied to a specific book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.