Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta reader for M/M romance available

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kira Grace (new)

Kira Grace | 10 comments Hi everyone! I am a newbie mm romance author and a long time mm romance lover who has beta read for a few authors in the past and really enjoyed the experience. I was an english major and can edit and/or offer comments and critiques. I am open to all sub genres!

please comment here or email me at alexis.grace1322@gmail.com if you're interested!

Thanks <3

message 2: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Sterling | 6 comments Hi Alexis! I have a ~90K college mm romance that I'm hoping to find a few more betas for! A little quick summary below!

Closeted Northwestern University starting quarterback and NFL hopeful Zachary Sugarman hooks up with Liam Barnett on his last night on a team trip to Rome.

What they both think will be a one night stand turns complicated when Liam shows up on campus for the fall semester and in Zach's Plato seminar.

message 3: by Kira Grace (new)

Kira Grace | 10 comments Hi Ingrid! I am definitely interested the premise sounds super intriguing :) email me at Alexis.grace1322@yahoo.com

message 4: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon Pearson | 1 comments Hi Alexis,
I have a story about two young men. A sort of enemies, to friends to... type. Would you let me know if you are interested?
Many thanks, Rhiannon

message 5: by Kira Grace (new)

Kira Grace | 10 comments Hi! Sure sounds interesting! Go ahead and email me your manuscript and anything specific you want me do :) Alexis.grace1322@gmail.com