𝕬𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉 discussion

Before you begin > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

✨ Maille ✨ | 46 comments Mod
Welcome to Assassins creed roleplay group!

message 3: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

((( Silver O. Smith - Why should I let school interrupt my education? ))) wrote: "Hey!"

Whats up dude! Also you should invite your friends cause its really dry right now lol but I didn't know you liked AC

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I have heard a lot about it, kind of, and found it a bit interesting.

message 5: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

((( Silver O. Smith - Why should I let school interrupt my education? ))) wrote: "I have heard a lot about it, kind of, and found it a bit interesting."

Its so good

message 6: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) *bursts through the door* YES! I tried to kick off an Assassins Creed roleplay server and it never made it! I’m so happy that this is here! :)))

message 7: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

jellybean wrote: "*bursts through the door* YES! I tried to kick off an Assassins Creed roleplay server and it never made it! I’m so happy that this is here! :)))"

Hello!

message 8: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Dees | 2 comments hello

i have a serious question do any of you know anything about assassins?

this is a test of your knowledge!

message 9: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

Huh?

message 10: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Dees | 2 comments like what do you know about an actual assassins job like what goes into it

message 11: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

Uhhh I have no idea

message 13: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 5 comments Heyy!

message 15: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

Gotham Girl (("In any madness lies the terrible fun."- Jerome Valeska from Gotham)) wrote: "Just wanted to say that I love Assassins Creed!"
Dude me too!

message 16: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

Deepthi wrote: "Heyy!"

Hello!

message 17: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 5 comments Thanks for welcoming :)

message 18: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

Deepthi wrote: "Thanks for welcoming :)"

No problem! Do you think you will be making a character soon?

message 19: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 5 comments Soon in the sense of today or maximum tomorrow, then yes :)

message 20: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

Deepthi wrote: "Soon in the sense of today or maximum tomorrow, then yes :)"

Awesome! Make sure you face claim! (and if you want to request an original there are a lot of them opened)

message 22: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 5 comments Maille wrote: "Deepthi wrote: "Soon in the sense of today or maximum tomorrow, then yes :)"

Awesome! Make sure you face claim! (and if you want to request an original there are a lot of them opened)"

Sure thanks!

message 23: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

Gotham Girl (("In any madness lies the terrible fun."- Jerome Valeska from Gotham)) wrote: "Man I haven't seen anything about Assassins Creed in so long lol"

Have you played the new ones yet? I'm currently playing origins right now and its sooooooo good

message 24: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 2 comments Shade and Sweet Water

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I have a question for anyone but I am sorry if it makes me sound like an idiot and if it wastes your time.

message 26: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

No it’s totally cool, what’s ur question?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I always liked this topic, assassins and whatnot, but I have never played the game or read the stories but i really want to roleplay here. What do I need to know?

message 28: by ✨ Maille ✨, Da Firenze (new)

((( Silver O. Smith - Why should I let school interrupt my education? ))) wrote: "I always liked this topic, assassins and whatnot, but I have never played the game or read the stories but i really want to roleplay here. What do I need to know?"

Okay so basically Assassins creed is about a guy named desmond miles (he is in the present) and he is kidnapped by these people named abstergo and are put into a machine thats called the animus. The animus can go through your dna and track your ancestors memories and relive them. Now abstergo is actually just a bunch of Templars. Templars are the people against the creed of assassins. Now this creed of assassins is this big organization all around the world and is passed down by family. Assassins kill templars because they are trying to rule the world by getting the pieces of eden. The pieces of eden were left by a civilization before our time as humans. We are believed we are the first species on this earth but we weren't. With the pieces of eden you could basically control all mankind. The creed is there to defend free will and destroy all templars. Anyway abstergo kidnaps desmond because they know he has some sort of assassin history but what they don't know is that he is the descendant of some of the most powerful assassins who ever lived. Example: Altair who helped the creed become reborn, Ezio who helped the creed spread out even further through Italy and all of the world. He also destroyed a lot of the assassins. And Ra who helped push the creed through the virgin united states of america. Unfortunately (and this is spoilers) Desmond dies but the people that helped desmond escape abstergo and help him become an assassin himself, go to research across the world and find other assassins and people who have famous assassin ancestors.

If you need to know more come talk to me

𝕬𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉

unread topics | mark unread