Lovers of Paranormal discussion

OPEN R2R Read-to-Review > R2R: Forbidden (Paranormal Romance/Erotica)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haru (last edited Dec 27, 2018 01:41PM) (new)

Haru Ichiban | 8 comments
Forbidden Forbidden (Forbidden, #1) by Haru Ichiban

Hello! I'm giving ten copies of my paranormal romance book Forbidden.
WARNING: This book is intended for mature audiences because of heavy sexual content.

Is living the life of your dreams worth risking eternal punishment?

Sween stares adoringly at her sultry and proud classmate Lei at her Law Academy class. He is a promise of unbound carnal delights... However, only known to her, much more than just lust binds her to this man.

But even if Sween succeded in making his heart hers, what would await her? Being branded a criminal and relentlessly chased down by angels would only be the beginning of her problems. However, if only Lei loved her back, she would not mind breaking every law for him. No matter the consequences. Even if it meant living a forbidden love with a dubious future as she defied everyone and everything in Heaven... and everything she once stood for.

Forbidden is the first book in a long saga of romance full of sweetness and erotism, plots with substance, smart heroines, manly and sensitive heroes, morally ambiguous main characters, a mysterious supernatural world, detectives and humor.

Number of review copies available: 9
1) sonya
2) Smiley
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Due by: December 22, 2018

Thank you very much!

message 2: by sonya (new)

sonya | 1 comments Sounds great I'm down if you'll have me

message 3: by Haru (new)

Haru Ichiban | 8 comments Of course, Sonya! Thank you for your interest! I just sent a .mobi to the address in your request.

message 4: by Smiley (new)

Smiley | 3 comments Is it too late to request a copy of this book? :)

message 5: by Haru (new)

Haru Ichiban | 8 comments Of course not, Smiley! Just send me a PM with your email.

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 1 comments Would love to read!

message 7: by Haru (new)

Haru Ichiban | 8 comments Sure, Wendy! PM with your mail ^_^

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathy40229) | 15 comments Is it to late to read this?

message 9: by Haru (new)

Haru Ichiban | 8 comments Of course not, Kathy! You can PM me your mail, and I'll send you a copy.

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathy40229) | 15 comments Sorry I can't figure out how to pm you.

message 11: by Haru (new)

Haru Ichiban | 8 comments I just sent you a friend invite. When you accept it, you should see a ´send private message´ if you click on my profile. That, or you can post your mail here, though more people will see it.

message 12: by Haru (new)

Haru Ichiban | 8 comments Sorry, I actually checked and it says "More V" and when you click in it it says "message". That's the private message I talked about.