Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please add book to my author profile

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dene (new)

Dene October | 18 comments I am a contributor to this book.
* Title: Doctor Who: Twelfth Night: Adventures in Time and Space with Peter Capaldi (Who Watching)
* Author(s) name(s) Dene October (author); Andrew O'Day (es)
* ISBN (or ASIN) 1788313631
* Publisher: IB Tauris
* Publication date: 2018
* Format: PB
* Description: Contributors Note on Terminology Acknowledgements Introduction, Andrew O'Day Part One: The Doctor and His Companions 1. A Young-Old Face: Out with the New and in with the Old in Doctor Who, Richard Hewett 2. `I'm Scottish ... I can really complain about things now': Discourses of Scotland and Scottishness in Doctor Who, Douglas McNaughton 3. Clara's Choice: The Political Lunarscape of `Kill the Moon', Sonia Michaels Part Two: Further Politics and Themes 4. A Good Man Goes to War? The Twelfth Doctor and the Politics of Conflict, Robin Bunce 5. `Chap with wings there, five rounds rapid': UNIT and the Politics of Doctor Who, Eric Leuschner 6. Heaven Sent? The Afterlife, Immortality and Controversy in the Steven Moff at/Peter Capaldi Era, Andrew Crome 7. Comfort and Joy? The Steven Moffat/Peter Capaldi Christmas Specials, David Budgen Part Three: Promotional Discourses 8. `Please welcome the Twelfth Doctor': The Paratextual Branding of Peter Capaldi's Tenure, Matt Hills 9. The Transcultural Fan: Branding Series 8 of Doctor Who in the US, Paul Booth Part Four: Fandom 10. `Doctor Who belongs to all of us': Fan Texts and Fans' Imaginings of the Future Twelfth Doctor, Brigid Cherry 11. Hit or Miss? Fan Responses to the Regenderation of the Master, Dene October Appendix: Audience data List of Episodes: The Steven Moffat/Peter Capaldi era Index
* Page count: 320
* Link to book page: https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/do...

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Added your name. When the book is already on Goodreads we don't need all the details, thanks, and it would go under the Book Issues section.

message 3: by Dene (new)

Dene October | 18 comments oh thanks, for being quick and for the tip ;)

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
The Adding New Books folder is for books that don't yet exist on Goodreads. Moved to Book Issues.