Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Daughter of Athena
This topic is about Daughter of Athena
Book Issues > Need Book Added

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. Rose (arosewriter) | 12 comments Hi there, this is my book. Can it be added to my author profile?

message 2: by Emily (last edited Dec 07, 2018 10:08PM) (new)

Emily | 13538 comments I changed the author name to A. Rose. This folder is for adding new books, next time please post in Book Issues.

If you wish to claim the author profile you can scroll down to where it says Is this you? Let us know.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 3: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. Rose (arosewriter) | 12 comments I already have an author profile. I need this book added to that profile. It's not a book issue.

message 4: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. Rose (arosewriter) | 12 comments I can't claim the author profile because I already have one. I need this book added to my existing author profile.

message 5: by Emily (last edited Dec 08, 2018 09:21AM) (new)

Emily | 13538 comments I referenced the folder because the moderators reserve this folder for adding new books (that are not already on goodreads).

I moved it to your profile. Since there was no period after the initial and the two space profile I used was available, I did not realize there was an existing one, sorry! For future reference, you have the "four space" profile with four spaces between your names.

message 6: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. Rose (arosewriter) | 12 comments Thank you!

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13538 comments A. wrote: "Thank you!"

You're welcome :-)

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42435 comments Mod
The Adding New Books folder is for books that don't yet exist on Goodreads. Moved to Book Issues.