Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)
This topic is about Lover Revealed
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Lover Revealed [20 Jan 2019]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new)

Angela | 3536 comments Mod
Buddy read 20th January.

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments When do we start this?

Choko (chokog) | 5340 comments We can start today 😁

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments Ok. :)

Choko (chokog) | 5340 comments That was a very rough start for poor human Butch... I am up to Ch 10 and he deserves it all for the way he is treating her! I know it is all miscommunication, but my heart breaks for her...

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments I'm starting after putting the kids to bed. :)

Choko (chokog) | 5340 comments Haha! OK😊...

Choko (chokog) | 5340 comments Man, her brother continues being such an asshole! You would think after they forgave him for trying to kill the King, he would be more humble and accepting. No, he is just as horrible if not more... I wish they could teach him a lesson, but he seems to be the only vamp doctor, so it wouldn't be good for the community...

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments Choko wrote: "Man, her brother continues being such an asshole! You would think after they forgave him for trying to kill the King, he would be more humble and accepting. No, he is just as horrible if not more....."

I was just starting to like him in the last book. (*sigh*). But now...

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments Choko wrote: "That was a very rough start for poor human Butch... I am up to Ch 10 and he deserves it all for the way he is treating her! I know it is all miscommunication, but my heart breaks for her..."

Honestly, I'm caught in between punching him in the face and giving him a hug to make him fell better. All considered, I don't think I like him very much.

Choko (chokog) | 5340 comments I like him and I really like her. But both of them are so full of insecurities, that they self sabotage themselves. They Have To Communicate!!!!!!!!!!!! All of this drama would be not existing if they only talk to each other in full sentences! Just talk, damn it!

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments Yeah! Talk! But also trust a bit. From Butch's side that means. Trust the woman to be able to decide for herself what shw wants and what she thinks is good for herself.
That - I'm bad for you so you need to be away from me for your own good - attitude that Butch has is infuriating!

Choko (chokog) | 5340 comments Exactly! Also, the whole vampire culture seems to think of women as these creatures that should only give sex and have babies, while obviously too stupid to know what is good for them and the males should be in complete control of them... Ghhhhhhhrrrrrr!🀬

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments The problem is that from a vampire you sort of take it as normal for them because of the predatory instinct and that wild dangerous creature stuff mixed within their constitution. :D They are a different race after all.

But when it comes from a human - it feels so much worse.

And I somehow can't connect with either Butch or Marissa. Something is missing here and I can't quite put my finger on what exactly. πŸ€”πŸ€”