Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)
This topic is about Lover Eternal
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Lover Eternal [20 Dec 2018]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new) - rated it 4 stars

Angela | 3532 comments Mod
Buddy read 20th December.

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments I have started this one a few days early as I'm reading several books at one time.

It does seem to have the same pattern of macho bullheaded tough guy and weak and helpless with low self esteem woman.

I also can't really dig the insta burning attraction with grinding hips and bursting into flames of desire at first look (on the woman's sidr that is), after the guy just grabbed her by the neck and went all bat-shit crazy on her.

Choko (chokog) | 5325 comments This one was completely Over the Top on every level! I just finished it and the one thing I do have to say is that the author does a great job writing characters we hate whole heartedly! I will continue with the series though ;-)

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments Wow!! That was fast! I'm still at chapter 2 because I was in no mood for romance. And Fablehaven was too good to set down, despite being a kids' book. 😁😁

I had such great expectations for this one hoping the over the too factor was reduced. But wrong again is it?

I'll try to finish it by tonight though and I am sticking with the series too, despite all the cheesy stuff. It's junk food. :D

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments Oh, wait!! I thought this one was the third book but you just read the second!!!

It's too early in the morning over here. 😂🤣😂

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments I loved the cheesy part in this but the end was OMG - can you be a little more fantasy-fantastic please because the MRI part was too real!!
I was like: Say what?! when reading that.

But I loved Beast (view spoiler)

Choko (chokog) | 5325 comments That was very sweet 😊. Probably my favorite part of the book. Also, I am very interested in the young kid...

message 8: by Laura (last edited Jan 09, 2019 09:21PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments Choko wrote: "That was very sweet 😊. Probably my favorite part of the book. Also, I am very interested in the young kid..."

What do you want to bet he is (view spoiler)

edit: and that was my favourite part too. :)

Choko (chokog) | 5325 comments I agree 💯%! It must be him. Only I wonder how all of this is going to work out...