Northstar Academy discussion

Character Info > Workshop

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

>

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2018 04:15PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Quote

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "I like the way they all...S C R E A M"

(view spoiler)

message 8: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Dec 20, 2018 10:58PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them | 109 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 26, 2018 08:12PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2018 05:47PM) (new)

Alice's Friend
(view spoiler)

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2018 04:44PM) (new)

Hey CP, I need opinions for an appearance. Whaddya think?

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

As you can tell by how many pictures there are, I'm terrible at choosing between pictures once I find a few I like XD

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) I'm not really a fan of the pictures actually;;; And a lot of them are modern fashion and style, which is kinda...weird considering the time period that the rp group is in. But I found a couple, if you want to use these:

(view spoiler)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

They are really cute! I really like the first one and the fourth one.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) I love both of those!!! The fourth one looks super cute next to Alice's picture tbh!!! I'll try and find a better link for you, alright? And you can use any of those fcs in the future, if you want

message 15: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 102 comments Mod
I'd say either 1 or 5

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) wrote: "I love both of those!!! The fourth one looks super cute next to Alice's picture tbh!!! I'll try and find a better link for you, alright? And you can use any of those fcs in the future, if you want"

Okay :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Xander wrote: "I'd say either 1 or 5"

I might end up using 1 or 5 for a different group. I have a lot of trouble finding good pictures and I literally spent like... 10 minutes scrolling through images to find some decent ones.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) I'm sorry about being picky... I sometimes spend hours trying to find good fcs, so I take it very seriously. It took me nearly forty minutes to find the ones I offered above, but I apologize. As I told you, Yuki, I center a whole character around their face claim. I think it's important, and I like when their appearance matches their partner's.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

It's completely understandable!

I tend to center the personality off of their fc as well, it's just very difficult to actually find anything on this computer. Half of the pictures end up being anime, but then the other half is something completely unrelated when I search something to find a good fc. I'm honestly am getting tired of this stupid school and it's filtering things that aren't even remotely inappropriate. Seriously, the filter all the good pics, but then leave multiple inappropriate ones up and it's really upsetting. (I usually spend around an hour or a half finding fcs, but this time it didn't want to give me many choices and literally gave me some pics of some random government figures, AS IF I CARE ABOUT OUR STUPID GOVERNMENT!) {This has nothing to do with you though, just me hating on my stupid school and it's standards.}

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) No, I totally understand. My laptop is also from my school, though it doesn't keep too much blocked (it even allows tumblr).

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

FLoof. My parents won't let me sleep. So I'm going to watch naruto and check goodreads every commercial break.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Sad days, man. I'll try and get replies going

message 23: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Dec 28, 2018 01:07AM) (new)

[Name] Layla and Lisa
[Age] Both are 15
[Gender] Both female
[Sexuality]
{Layla} Lesbian
{Lisa} Bisexual
[Personality]
{Layla} Layla's kind and caring, she loves to help out as best as she can. She's shy and usually nervous around strangers, yet confident and kind around her friends. She hates violence and tends to back away from fights.
{Lisa} Lisa is more rebellious, tending to take things to the point she gets into fights, yet she's protective of her twin sister, there are days they do act so alike that they get confused, and even as polar opposites it annoys her when people confuse them, despite Lisa making it obvious on who's who.
[History]
{Lisa's Story} Lisa was abandoned growing up, what she didn't know was that she had a sister. Growing up Lisa was destructive. She hit people, threw stuff, even destroyed things and disobeying rules so much she constantly was kicked out of her home, ending up out of five homes each year, some abusive and some nice. She just didn't like people and she felt like she was missing something or someone and it made her more destructive than usual with her flames and her temper, then she met a girl who introduced herself as Layla, she looked exactly like her and she soon found out that Layla was the one she was missing, her missing piece.
{Layla's Story}
[Alignment]
[Occupation] {Student, Teacher, Knight, TGU member, Etc}
[Magic] (What element do they major in the most? Water, Earth, Wind, Fire, The Dark Arts, etc.)
[Appearance]
[Other]

message 24: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

I LOVE them. They're so cute

XD

message 26: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Wanna get back to the rp, if you're able to that is.

message 27: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Dec 26, 2018 09:10AM) (new)

Name:
Nickname{s}:
Sexuality:
Personality: (Please Provide at least 2 full, proper sentences.)
History: (Please Provide at least 2 full, proper sentences.)
Alignment:
Magic: (What element do they major in the most? Water, Earth, Wind, Fire, The Dark Arts, etc.)
Appearance:
Other:

message 28: by hairyfurnacedemon (last edited Dec 26, 2018 07:04PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2018 10:59AM) (new)

(view spoiler)

Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) wrote: "

『 Identity 』

⊙ {Full Name/Nickname(s):}

❀ Meaning—

⊙ {Age/Gender:}
❀ 16 ❀ Male

⊙ {Date of Birth/Zodiac Sign:}
❀ ❀

⊙ {Blood type:}
❀ A

⊙ {Relationship Status/Crush:}..."

I got question, can my Yin Yang nekos(The second twins i'm making) be related to your prince?

Like sisters to him

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Um... I mean, I'd rather just have my neko be the Prince, unless you want them to possibly be Duchesses? Cause then they could be his cousins...?

Ok

message 34: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Hey Raven, do you want me to go ahead and make Nora and Akinae's dorm?

Sure

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Sometimes it's nice to be alone. When your alone, no one can hurt you." wrote: "{Full Name}: Eldrin (Elvish folk don't have last names)
{Nickname}: El, Rin, Shorty, Hope, Etc
{Name Origins}: Eldrin is an ancient Elvish name. Eldrin has many meanings. A few of the more known on..."

Hey, Raven, what do you think of Rin? (I want to know before I post him in the approval thread, just in case I need to change something.)

Hold on

Love him, so I'm assuming the book was for Zia?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep!

message 40: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Dec 28, 2018 01:01AM) (new)

[Name] Elyssia Andrea Richford
[Nickname] Ely, E.A.R(People make fun of her initials), Richy, Richford
[Age] 16
[Gender] Female
[Sexuality] Bisexual
[Personality]
[History]
[Alignment]
[Occupation] {Student, Teacher, Knight, TGU member, Etc}
[Magic] (What element do they major in the most? Water, Earth, Wind, Fire, The Dark Arts, etc.)
[Appearance]
[Other]