The Dirty Ones
This topic is about The Dirty Ones
2018 ~ Buddy Reads > The Dirty Ones by JA Huss *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments THIS IS A MUST READ! I'M AT 44%

message 2: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments Oh my! You just started! You are flying through it!

message 3: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments IT'S THAT GOOD AND SCORCHING HOT AND THE DAMN SUSPENSE

message 4: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments 44% and LOVING...that's fucking HAWT

message 5: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments 47% THE FUCK???? (view spoiler)

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments This sounds like an intense one.

message 7: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I LOVE THIS FUCKED UP STORY!!!!!!!!!! (view spoiler)

message 8: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Leslie wrote: "This sounds like an intense one."

Stop reading the spoilers!

message 9: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Holy crap!! That's messed up stuff!

*runs before Ela can yell at me for reading another spoiler*

message 10: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Leslie wrote: "Holy crap!! That's messed up stuff!

*runs before Ela can yell at me for reading another spoiler*"

THAT'S WHY THIS BOOK IS SO AWESOME!

message 11: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Correction, they were seniors...gasp

message 12: by Donna (new) - added it

Donna B (donnajo11) 😮

message 13: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn Keller (bluejenn116) | 425 comments Okay Ela I’m going in 😁

message 14: by Ela (last edited Dec 10, 2018 06:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Ela wrote: "Correction, they were seniors...gasp"

I take that back, I'm not sure anymore....could've sworn they were seniors in college.

message 15: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Jenn wrote: "Okay Ela I’m going in 😁"

Yay!!!!!

message 16: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn Keller (bluejenn116) | 425 comments OHMYGOD Ela, I just got off of one crazy F*cked up journey with Verity on Saturday and walked right into another one :-) I did not realize going in to this what it even was about; didn't read anything about it just went off your comments to READ THIS NOW! However I really could not read after Verity so have not read much....I am at 30% and still trying to figure out what the hell is going on. :-)

message 17: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Jenn wrote: "OHMYGOD Ela, I just got off of one crazy F*cked up journey with Verity on Saturday and walked right into another one :-) I did not realize going in to this what it even was about; didn't read anyth..."

Then maybe you should wait until Verity wears off???

message 18: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn Keller (bluejenn116) | 425 comments Nope can't wait now... :-) I'm committed as I am at a place where I can't stop. (view spoiler)

message 19: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Jenn wrote: "Nope can't wait now... :-) I'm committed as I am at a place where I can't stop. [spoilers removed]"

Yep that's exactly what they did BUT there was (view spoiler)

message 20: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments OMG IN THE 80'S % (view spoiler)

JudyCa | 1707 comments I'm going to get this one in this week! can't wait :)

message 22: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments YOU WILL LOVE IT JUDY!!!!!!!!!! I'M ALMOST DONE AND NEVER EVER SAW THAT SHIT COMING!

JudyCa | 1707 comments Ela wrote: "YOU WILL LOVE IT JUDY!!!!!!!!!! I'M ALMOST DONE AND NEVER EVER SAW THAT SHIT COMING!"

awesome...I'm in the last stretch of Verity, then have a library book I have to finish and return by Thursday ;)

message 24: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments Judy, I still want to read this one too but I have some others to finish up...let me know when you're ready...

message 25: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A CRAZY FUCKED UP RIDE! I LOVED IT.

message 26: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Me toooooooooooo.....let me know when you are going to start, ladies, and I'll join in. I'm okay if it's not till later in the week. I have one I'm reading now and want to finish, and one more challenge book for the month to get in.

JudyCa | 1707 comments Ok Michele and Lisa...end of the week?

message 28: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments Sounds perfect!!

message 29: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Sho enuf!!!

JudyCa | 1707 comments ok, I just one-clicked so I'm ready for Friday! :)

message 31: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I shall go click also. I can start any time. Just lemme know!!!

JudyCa | 1707 comments Lisa wrote: "I shall go click also. I can start any time. Just lemme know!!!"

me too...what about Michele?

message 33: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I guess I will be lurking....

message 34: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments I'm here...I'm trying to finish An Exaltation of Larks before we start this one...I'm at about 60% so I'm getting there.

message 35: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments But if you guys want to start earlier...I can always do that and go back to it...I've done it twice now lol

message 36: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Michele - finish your book. I don't mind waiting till Friday or longer if you need it. I absolutely hate having a book interrupted. Whatever you decide!!

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "But if you guys want to start earlier...I can always do that and go back to it...I've done it twice now lol"

ok, I'm good to start...actually, I'll probably start later tonight...leaving work here soon, then shopping! Yay...not...

message 38: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments Lisa wrote: "Michele - finish your book. I don't mind waiting till Friday or longer if you need it. I absolutely hate having a book interrupted. Whatever you decide!!"

I'm probably to the point where I may try and crank a lot of it out tonight Lisa...which means I could prob start tomorrow night. Judy...you're funny...I feel the same way about shopping...I hate it anymore...yuck! Unless it's for books of course :-)

message 39: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I have to shop tonight too...and I would rather be sitting in a dentist chair if that tells you how much I am looking forward to it. My husband had this great idea to adopt his friend's family for Christmas this year. We always try to help someone out. What he neglected to tell me was that there are 5 boys from ages 16 down to 2. So now instead of shopping for just my husband and something for my Mom, I have to figure out what kind of things to buy for boys. Ho Ho Ho Lord this is gonna be fun!!!

message 40: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments Lisa wrote: "I have to shop tonight too...and I would rather be sitting in a dentist chair if that tells you how much I am looking forward to it. My husband had this great idea to adopt his friend's family for ..."

Yikes!!! That will be a challenge...but what a good thing you're doing though...it will be worth it.

JudyCa | 1707 comments ok, so I'll wait until tomorrow night....I started Rock Addiction a few days ago, just reading in between others...I'll finish that by tomorrow night then I'll start this one...
Well, I haven't really even started my xmas shopping, but that said, I only have about 6 people to buy for so it won't be all that bad...the worst is grocery shopping this time of year...
Lisa, God bless you for doing that...

JudyCa | 1707 comments Ela wrote: "I guess I will be lurking...."

I can't wait to read your spoilers!!

message 43: by The Sassy Bookworm (last edited Dec 13, 2018 06:25AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

The Sassy Bookworm (thesassybookworm) OMG...so I JUST finished this one, and this is the second book in as many days that blew me away!! Don't click on this spoiler unless you have read the book --> (view spoiler)

message 44: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "OMG...so I JUST finished this one, and this is the second book in as many days that blew me away!! Don't click on this spoiler unless you have read the book --> I did not see that twist coming at ..."

Wasn't that great! Ok so here are my thoughts (view spoiler)

message 45: by The Sassy Bookworm (last edited Dec 13, 2018 08:39AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

The Sassy Bookworm (thesassybookworm) Ela wrote: "Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "OMG...so I JUST finished this one, and this is the second book in as many days that blew me away!! Don't click on this spoiler unless you have read the ..."

(view spoiler)

message 46: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Alrighty Judy and Michele - I'm going to get started on this Buddy Read, Part Deux. Anyone else joining us?

message 47: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments yep, me....

message 48: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn Keller (bluejenn116) | 425 comments I will be finishing it Lisa; I abandoned this to read the other one A Me And You Thing and haven't even finished that. I am at the half way point on both books but my RL sucks ass right now-you will probably finish before I even get back to this. :-(

message 49: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele | 2128 comments I'm at work...so it will prob be tonight before I start...so go ahead...I'll catch up later! I am also at like 90% on Larks...so I HAVE to finish it. It's totally killing me to be "adulting" and not seeing how it ends right now!

Hang in there Jenn!!

message 50: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Hugs, Jenn. Real life blows sometimes. I'm not as fast a reader as some, so I'll probably still be kicking around here if you get a chance to get back to this one! If not, we'll still be here to hold your hand through it. A Me and You Thing looks like it's quite the angst-fest, so I'm probably going to be doing that one after The Dirty Ones. I never can resist having my heart pulled out, stomped to little pieces, and handed back to me!

« previous 1 3

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rock Addiction (other topics)