Northstar Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mod Folder > Moderator Applications

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2018 04:19PM) (new)

>Tell us why you think your qualified to be a mod!

Open spots: 0

message 2: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) | 1 comments Mod
I think I'll qulified to be a mod because I always make sure the requirements all met- in my posts or my fellow rpers. I have a ton of ideas that I would to share for plots, and I just love rping as a whole! ^^

Phoenix~They/Them | 109 comments Mod
I'd like to be mod because even though sometimes I can't be active I'm very rule-based, I like keeping the rules in order and getting people to follow them

message 4: by Lily Marie, ravenclaw royal (new)

Lily Marie | 9 comments Mod
I think I'm qualified to become a moderator because I am active and devoted, and also because I am a very kind and understanding person, however, I know how to be stern when I have to. (Is that too stuck-up to give me that compliment? I'm used to self-deprecating humor lol). I am very passionate about writing, and I also am the head moderator of a small-but-growing RP (Pokemon Academy). I am also very driven with a big work ethic for getting things done (and following an aesthetic!!!). Thank you for considering me Yuki! *hugs, but not in a creepy way lol*

message 5: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 102 comments Mod
I think I'm qualified to be a mod because you've seen me run groups before. Not to mention I'm a kind, positive, and helpful lad. Who may or may not tease Yuki about making flirty OCs 24/7. (Sorry not Sorry)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.