What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Contents Under Pressure
This topic is about Contents Under Pressure
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Book w/Highschool girl and her relationship with her brother [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasie (new)

Kasie Sankey (kcsankey) | 6 comments The book was about a high school year girl who brother comes back from college after getting his girlfriend pregnant. She bonds with the baby mama and they accidental dyes her hair orangeish for a Halloween party. The girl has a crush on a classmate and they end up dating. She bonds with the baby mama and her relationship with her brother is repaired. I read it in the 2000's, I remember the bookcover being a orangeish (I think?)

message 2: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 147 comments Was this set in the US, or England, or elsewhere? Modern or a few years old? Do you remember anyone's name? Did they use the term baby-mama, or are you just using it? All these things would help us pin it down.

message 3: by Kasie (new)

Kasie Sankey (kcsankey) | 6 comments It was the US in modern time. I was just using the term baby mama. I remember the family played instruments. I can't remember anyone's name.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33349 comments Mod
Contents Under Pressure by Lara Deloza?

(Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "young adult" "her brother" returns college "his girlfriend pregnant")

message 5: by Kasie (new)

Kasie Sankey (kcsankey) | 6 comments Oh my god. That's it! Thank you so much!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33349 comments Mod
Great. Glad we could help, Kasie.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Contents Under Pressure (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lara Deloza (other topics)