The Writing Desk discussion

Group Chats > Inspirations

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Panic!AtTheWritingDesk (panicatthewritingdesk) | 641 comments Mod
The spot to share your inspirations with others. Art, music, etc. All is welcome!!!! :)

message 2: by Quiet_Stream (new)

Quiet_Stream | 16 comments Right now BBC... XD

message 3: by Rumell (last edited Jan 18, 2019 07:09AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I like all shows from BBC.

message 4: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Quiet_Stream wrote: "Right now BBC... XD"

Haha! I agree! The rp is great though... yes?

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Honestly every movie I watch, song I listen to and book I read as a source for inspiration. Not to forget my own life. For instance I had to be sedated to have my wisdom teeth removed. Are used that experience to learn and understand what it would be like if someone was drugged with chloroform LOL and of course did research online for the effects of such a thing.

There’s nowhere that doesn’t have sources for inspiration but whenever you find something that really strikes a chord you need to capture write it down and make sure you have it easily accessible when you need it. Whether it’s a poem or song or whatever. Sometimes for me it could be stepping out on a cool day and having the wind blew in my face were looking up at a starry sky can just set alive the writer within me

message 6: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Honestly every movie I watch, song I listen to and book I read as a source for inspiration. Not to forget my own life. For instance I had to be sedated to have my wisdom teeth removed. Are used tha..."

Very true...

message 7: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Finding inspiration in the form of music as of late.
Anyone else here a Sleep Token fan? XD

message 8: by Darkling (new)

Darkling Daath (darklingdaath) | 17 comments My main inspiration comes from music and my life , I like movies so much and about books I’m always searching

Im gonna sound weird here lol if I start with my music and my films XD