Romance Retreat discussion

Shattered Beginnings (No Longer Broken Duet Book 1)
This topic is about Shattered Beginnings
Teasers > A painfully raw slow burn romance.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilly (last edited Dec 07, 2018 07:57AM) (new) - added it

Lilly Wilde | 23 comments The celebrity quarterback and the abused single mom, both fighting the darkness of shattered beginnings to overcome a past that will leave you gutted and bleeding.

Sandy Montemayor (smontemayor1) | 6 comments Awesome book, can't wait for the next one.

Melissa Jagessar | 6 comments A story that truly gutted me. From pain and hurt to love and admiration, the depth of her characters is truly unique. Lilly Wilde is phenomenally skilled author that really makes me feel emotions like I’ve never felt from reading a book before.

Carolyn Muller | 6 comments I cant wait to have Salvaged Hearts in my hand to complete this duet!

message 5: by Lilly (new) - added it

Lilly Wilde | 23 comments Melissa wrote: "A story that truly gutted me. From pain and hurt to love and admiration, the depth of her characters is truly unique. Lilly Wilde is phenomenally skilled author that really makes me feel emotions l..."
Thank you! That makes my heart smile!! <3

Cassandra Myers | 5 comments Every once and again you come across a book that is more than just a great read, it touches you and becomes a part of you. The story stays with you long after the book ends. This is that book! I’m head over heals for this story- even the side characters have incredible depth drawinging you in until the last word! This story has such raw emotion, you feel it down to your bones and are left breathless. This book is my favorite read of 2018 hands down, no question.

Alicia Harrietha | 9 comments There are so many deminsions to this story. It is unlike anything I have ever read. You get pulled into the lives of two emotionally unavailable souls that need more from each other than either of them realize. Highly addictive.

Carrie Sponaugle | 2 comments This book had my emotions in overdrive!! I'm waiting impatiently to see how this story unfolds.

Karlyn Weldon | 2 comments Branch and Ragan's story is beautifully heartbreaking. I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds for them.

Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book  | 3 comments Breathtaking story that will blow your mind and characters you will love even when you want to throttle them. The anticipation for the final part of this duet has been so high, I cannot wait to read it,