Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > 30k short fiction/poetry anthology of horror and dark fantasy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Matteri | 33 comments Hi, everyone.

I am looking for 3-4 beta readers to critique a short story and poetry anthology. Most of these are horror stories for a mature audience, but they are not overly violent for shock value. There are also a few poems in as well. I would compare them to the fantasies of Ray Bradbury or the Twilight Zone. I am willing to beta read your work in exchange. Thanks!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I would love to read any of them. Please PM me

message 3: by David (new)

David Matteri | 33 comments Jennifer wrote: "I would love to read any of them. Please PM me"

Sent you a PM. Thanks!

message 4: by Aviram (new)

Aviram | 8 comments David wrote: "Hi, everyone.

I am looking for 3-4 beta readers to critique a short story and poetry anthology. Most of these are horror stories for a mature audience, but they are not overly violent for shock v..."

I love reading dark fantasy and horror. please PM me.

message 5: by David (new)

David Matteri | 33 comments Seeking at least one or two more critique partners for my anthology of horror and dark fantasy short stories. I've had some great feedback from other readers, but feel like I need just a few more perspectives before I move on to the editing stage. Willing to critique your work in exchange. Thanks!

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Feb 19, 2019 08:09PM) (new)

Amanda | 80 comments Hello David,
I'd love to do a swap with you. Feel free to PM me :)