The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Marvel FANDOM > AVENGERS ENDGAME TRAILER

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
AVENGERS 4 TRAILER CAME OUT AN HOUR AGO.
I was literally at my computer waiting for it to upload, like I'm not definitely sad.
But Whaaaaat? Does IronMan die in this one then? THEY CAN'T DO THAT LIKE THAT!!
i'M hyperventilating I need a moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA6hl...

message 2: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 11 comments I SWEAR IF IRON MAN DIES!!! >:O

OR ANYONE BIG FOR THAT MATTER!

message 3: by Mya (new)

Mya | 13 comments EXACTLY! So, I'm a pretty big Sherlock fan. RDJ and Benedict Cumberbatch have both been Sherlock, so (this sounds dumb but) when Iron Man almost died, and Doctor Strange died, I stopped breathing.

message 4: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 11 comments I TOTALLY FORGOT DOCTER STRANGE WAS GONE TOO! >:(

message 5: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

But like, Captain America! Finally he's shaved his beard but I'm wondering, when there was that shot of him looking at the picture of Peggy Carter. He looked at the same picture in the first film when he got thrown into the ice and supposedly "died". If he dies... for real in this one!
But all the guys who get dusted in IW have movies set in the near future so they must all get changed back.
And what about Ant Man? I though he was trapped in the quantum realm?

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana | 12 comments I liked Cap's beard tho. It kinda grew on me. XD But you're right! This will probably be his last movie. :(

message 7: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 11 comments Aww :( I didn't think about that picture of Peggy!
And yes Ant Man was in the quantum realm. One theory I heard was that he got out and is who helps bring everyone else back.

message 8: by Mya (new)

Mya | 13 comments I think this will be Cap's last movie too. He's already scheduled to be in a play as his full time job.

message 9: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Diana wrote: "I liked Cap's beard tho. It kinda grew on me. XD But you're right! This will probably be his last movie. :("

It wasn't a bad look, it just didn't feel like it was Cap x)
I mean, Chris Evans said he was going tired of being Captain America and wanted to do something else but noooo! I don't know whether or not I'll have the guts to watch Endgame... so many might dieeee X((

message 10: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 11 comments I agree. They had been saying a/some major people would die die so it could make sense.

message 11: by sabrina (new)

sabrina | 2 comments I hope Cap and Iron Man don't die. I'm so excited for the movie though, and can't wait for the movie!!!

message 12: by Kaila (new)

Kaila (kaila2464) Have you seen the new endgame trailer?? I am so ready for this, it comes out a few days after my birthday and I just can’t wait to watch it!!

message 13: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Arghghhg! Yes! I can't believe there's only 2 weeks until it comes out!
Was that Peggy's voice in the trailer because I think my heart died a little when I heard it 😭💔
I'm excited but nervous at the same time.... mainly nervous!