2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2019 > Sterling's 2019 reading challenge 125 books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sterling (new)

Sterling (sterlingf) | 52 comments I hope to read at least 125 books in 2019. I have read more than 125 in each of the past two years so hopefully I will make it three in a row.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) I'm sure you will make it Sterling! Wishing you the best of luck nonetheless and especially a very happy new reading year!

message 3: by Lorie (new)

Lorie (loviel) | 33 comments Do you plan out a list? Or pick as you go along based on recommendations and such? Just curious -- this is my first year above 100.

message 4: by Sterling (new)

Sterling (sterlingf) | 52 comments Lorie wrote: "Do you plan out a list? Or pick as you go along based on recommendations and such? Just curious -- this is my first year above 100."

Hey Lorie, for me I just pick books that look good to me at the time. I don’t plan out a list at all. I’ve found for me that my mood changes so much from one week to the next that it would be impossible to plan what I would read next. I have a huge TBR pile with books that I absolutely want to read but I haven’t even gotten around to reading them yet. Even though I own them already I still haven’t read them.

message 5: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4594 comments Wish you the best of luck on your goal Sterling! I'm sure you can make it three years in a row!

message 6: by Sterling (new)

Sterling (sterlingf) | 52 comments Winter wrote: "Wish you the best of luck on your goal Sterling! I'm sure you can make it three years in a row!"

Thank you Winter.

message 7: by Sterling (new)

Sterling (sterlingf) | 52 comments Susy wrote: "I'm sure you will make it Sterling! Wishing you the best of luck nonetheless and especially a very happy new reading year!"

Thank you Suzy. You are always an amazing cheerleader. Happy new year to you as well.

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Thank you Sterling! :)

message 9: by Sterling (last edited Jan 25, 2019 03:55PM) (new)

Sterling (sterlingf) | 52 comments Books finished in January
1 Every Heart a Doorway 3.5 of 5 Good YA Fantasy
2 Death Masks 5 of 5 Great Urban Fantasy

message 10: by Sterling (new)

Sterling (sterlingf) | 52 comments Books finished in April
3 Blood Rites 5 of 5 Great Fantasy Mystery

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments Awesome job so far! Keep it up! Don't worry about the number of books as long as you are having fun!