Tudor History Lovers discussion

Brandon: Tudor Knight (Brandon Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about Brandon
Authors, Authors, Authors! > Brandon - Tudor Knight available for review

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tony (new)

Tony Riches (tonyriches) | 39 comments Published this week on Amazon, Charles Brandon is handsome, charismatic and a champion jouster - the epitome of a Tudor Knight. A favourite of King Henry VIII, Brandon has a secret. He has fallen in love with Henry’s sister, Mary Tudor, the beautiful widowed Queen of France, and risks everything to marry her without the King’s consent.

Brandon becomes Duke of Suffolk, but his loyalty is tested fighting Henry’s wars in France. Mary’s public support for Queen Catherine of Aragon brings Brandon into dangerous conflict with the ambitious Boleyn family and the king’s new right-hand man, Thomas Cromwell.

Torn between duty to his family and loyalty to the king, Brandon faces an impossible decision: can he accept Anne Boleyn as his new queen?

Let me know if you would like to be sent a Kindle review copy

Thanks

Tony

NayNay Hi Tony

The Tudors are my favourite time period to read about, and I enjoy your books. I would be willing to read and review.

Cheers

Renee

message 3: by Tony (new)

Tony Riches (tonyriches) | 39 comments Thank you Renee please email me at tonyriches@live.com and I'll send you a copy

Cheers

Tony

message 4: by Michell (new) - added it

Michell Karnes (royalreader) | 229 comments I love the Tudors and would love to read this one!

message 5: by Lynn (new) - added it

Lynn (lsmithlib) | 4 comments Absolutely, please. I have loved your books and your podcast.

message 6: by Tony (new)

Tony Riches (tonyriches) | 39 comments Michell wrote: "I love the Tudors and would love to read this one!"

Thank you please email me at tonyriches@live.com and I'll send you a copy

Cheers

Tony

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 7: by Tony (new)

Tony Riches (tonyriches) | 39 comments Lynn wrote: "Absolutely, please. I have loved your books and your podcast."

Thank you Lynn please email me at tonyriches@live.com and I'll send you a copy

Cheers

Tony