What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Two female characters sucked into a novel; YA Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SuperBe (new)

SuperBe | 4 comments I saw this book somewhere on goodreads. There are two main characters, both of them are girls one was bullied and had a favorite fantasy novel and the other girl was the bully. They end up trapped in the library and sucked into the favorite fantasy novel. When they enter the novel the Fictional fantasy novel!MC has been turned into glass and bully accidentally shatters her. The two girls have to live out the main characters role in the story and ends up appreciating what being a hero means...

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
SuperBe, around what year did you see this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Why does one girl bully the other? Can you describe the favorite fantasy novel and the characters the two girls become? Why do they get trapped in the library?

What is the story's time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by SuperBe (new)

SuperBe | 4 comments Its modern I read it around 2011-ish the fantasy novel the characters are trapped in is ruled by an evil queen. The character who is bullied becomes a sort of advisor to the rebellion (because of her knowledge of the books) and the bully takes the role of the hero of the story (fighting monsters, inspiring people etc.). The two main characters are from modern times and i'm fairly certain the book takes place in America. Sorry I don't remember more and thank you for asking questions Kris

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Thanks, that's helpful. In the real world, what does the mean girl bully the other girl about (e.g., her appearance, intelligence, family)?

message 5: by SuperBe (new)

SuperBe | 4 comments I'm not sure but I do know that the girl being bullied was very smart, so probably something along those lines