Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please update cover from placeholder. Thanks!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Crane (jencrane) | 14 comments Hi. Please update Terminal Combustion Terminal Combustion: Subterranean Series, Book 2 to include the official cover instead of the initial placeholder.

Thank you!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13505 comments DId you send out ARCs with the current cover, either ebook or physical copies?

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen Crane (jencrane) | 14 comments I did not. Running behind, actually, and only yesterday sent out ARCs. 😬

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13505 comments I'll be happy to either change it or create an alternate edition you can use and make the default edition.

I need another librarian to please make a judgment call.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42415 comments Mod
It's before the publication date and the author has confirmed no ARCs have been distributed. Changing the cover (with a change comment, please) is fine.

message 6: by Emily (last edited Dec 07, 2018 10:10AM) (new)

Emily | 13505 comments rivka wrote: "It's before the publication date and the author has confirmed no ARCs have been distributed. Changing the cover (with a change comment, please) is fine."

Thank you.
Jen, I have changed your cover. :-)

message 7: by Robert (last edited Dec 08, 2018 06:53PM) (new)

Robert Snyder | 2 comments Please replace placeholder cover of People of Metal by Robert Snyder. Amazon has the actual cover.

message 8: by Abcdarian (last edited Dec 08, 2018 07:15PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments #7: Added cover from Amazon; it didn't really have a placeholder, just the generic Goodreads cover.
Are all the books on that profile yours? https://www.goodreads.com/author/list... If not, you should contact Support and ask to be moved to a new author profile with just your book/books on it, as that is the default profile for any books under that author name.

message 9: by Robert (last edited Dec 08, 2018 08:12PM) (new)

Robert Snyder | 2 comments The only book that’s mine is People of Metal, my first published writing. I’d appreciate being moved to a new author profile with just my book. Thanks.
I don’t know how to go to Support except to ask for help here.

message 10: by Emily (new)