Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Arkadian Skies (Fallen Empire, #6)
This topic is about Arkadian Skies
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Arkadian Skies [June 2019]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (last edited Mar 22, 2019 04:28PM) (new)

Angela | 3517 comments Mod
Buddy read starts 4th June.

Timelord Iain | 14886 comments Rescheduled to June 4th

Tammie | 3886 comments I'm just starting this. I really, really hope that... (view spoiler)

Timelord Iain | 14886 comments Finally started... the crew doesn't know the meaning of laying low, lol...

Timelord Iain | 14886 comments These books have gotten much longer, as they're progressed... the early books were hardly more than novellas... this one is 12hrs on audio before I speed it up...

Tammie | 3886 comments Yes they have gotten longer. I'm getting slightly impatient for something to be resolved. Either Leonidas's problem or the missing daughter.

Timelord Iain | 14886 comments Tammie wrote: "Yes they have gotten longer. I'm getting slightly impatient for something to be resolved. Either Leonidas's problem or the missing daughter."

Yea... if you view this all as one story in 8 parts, which it really is for the most part, it's like one of those fugitive movies where the police catch up to you every 5 minutes...

I'm around the part with the "rescue victims" now... I dunno if that phrase is how you'd normally word it, but in this series it seems like a 2 word indictment of the crews actions...

message 8: by Solseit (new)

Solseit | 1456 comments I should be on time for reading book #2 for the read on August 18!