Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Cleon Moon (Fallen Empire, #5)
This topic is about Cleon Moon
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Cleon Moon [May 2019]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (last edited Mar 22, 2019 04:27PM) (new)

Angela | 3580 comments Mod
Buddy read starts 18th May.

Timelord Iain | 17020 comments Rescheduled to May 18th

Timelord Iain | 17020 comments I read this at work last night... another great entry in the series... this one was the longest, yet, I think...

But I think it's physically impossible for Lindsay Buroker to write a book without making every possible sentence be full of phallic innuendo...

The next book should be interesting, considering the revelations at the end of this one... assuming we get the answers before the last book, anyway... only 3 books left, I think...

Tammie | 4187 comments I probably won't get to this until the end of the week, but I'm looking forward to it.

Timelord Iain | 17020 comments We seesaw ;)

I was super late for the last one, this time around I've been burning through all my quick reads before committing to any more slow reads...

Tammie | 4187 comments Timelord Iain wrote: "We seesaw ;)

I was super late for the last one, this time around I've been burning through all my quick reads before committing to any more slow reads..."

Yes we sure do.😆

The problem I'm having this time around is fitting a book club book in and having it finished by Saturday

Tammie | 4187 comments I started this sooner than I thought. I decided to listen to my book club book on audio so I can read them simultaneously.

Tammie | 4187 comments Timelord Iain wrote: "I read this at work last night... another great entry in the series... this one was the longest, yet, I think...

But I think it's physically impossible for Lindsay Buroker to write a book without ..."

You are so right about the innuendo!

Timelord Iain | 17020 comments Tammie wrote: "Timelord Iain wrote: "I read this at work last night... another great entry in the series... this one was the longest, yet, I think...

But I think it's physically impossible for Lindsay Buroker to..."

Some of it was a bit forced in this one, I think... stretching the wording to ensure the Innuendo Quota... doesn't detract from the story too much, tho... I wonder if it will be the same in the other series...

Tammie | 4187 comments I was wondering the same thing.

Choko (chokog) | 7164 comments Starting this one now...

Choko (chokog) | 7164 comments I just finished it. I am not growing any founder of the Starseers at all. The school... Assholes! The dinosaurs were cool and the mushrooms were very interesting... Another rescue and another reason for naked men:-):-):-)... I do wish she would stop constantly lamenting the lack of sexual relations... She is not going to die without for a while, stop it! As a whole, I love this series so far, because I have grown to love the core group of characters. Let me know when we start the next one, please:-D

Timelord Iain | 17020 comments Considering how bad she felt about her dead husband before she learned about Leonidas' problems, I agree, Choko... now that she can't have it, she wants it...