Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Honor's Flight (Fallen Empire, #2)
This topic is about Honor's Flight
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Honor's Flight [April 2019]

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (last edited Mar 22, 2019 04:25PM) (new)

Angela | 3517 comments Mod
Buddy read 4th April.

Timelord Iain | 14718 comments Rescheduled to April 4th

Tammie | 3839 comments Just started this and I've already been sucked into it. After slogging through Raven's Strike I'm so glad!

Timelord Iain | 14718 comments Just starting myself

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 1337 comments Tammie wrote: "Just started this and I've already been sucked into it. After slogging through Raven's Strike I'm so glad!"

I never even saw y’all posting to the book. I never started waiting in y’all. Wonder why I got this notification and not the other? Maybe I will just skim through if it’s bad 😕. I don’t know if I’m going to read anything else. Just skim through my books abd get rid of them. I’m in a bad today so everything kinda sucks

Tammie | 3839 comments Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "Tammie wrote: "Just started this and I've already been sucked into it. After slogging through Raven's Strike I'm so glad!"

I never even saw y’all posting to the book. I never started..."

That is weird Melissa! I figured you decided you didn't have time to read it and I didn't want to pressure you because I know you are having a difficult time. It was a disappointment to me, but it wasn't bad. Here's the thread. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Timelord Iain | 14718 comments This ended about where I expected it to... my omnibus has a short story next... #2.5

That whole conversation about Alejandro's orb had my dirty mind laughing...

Tammie | 3839 comments Timelord Iain (Eeyawn) wrote: "This ended about where I expected it to... my omnibus has a short story next... #2.5

That whole conversation about Alejandro's orb had my dirty mind laughing..."

😂

I'm about halfway through I think. It's hard to tell in the omnibus. I hope mine has the short story too.

Tammie | 3839 comments Chapter 10 (view spoiler)

Elinor | 1548 comments I started it and (view spoiler)

Choko (chokog) | 5098 comments OMG! Elinor, I just started too and came here to make the same comment! Beck is really pissing me off!!! 🤬

Tammie | 3839 comments Elinor Master of Gifs wrote: "I started it and [spoilers removed]"

Yep I had the same thoughts.

Choko (chokog) | 5098 comments Up to Ch 9... I hate that there is so much distrust among our group! It makes me sad... Also, I suspected still from the last book that things are not going to be as easy as she hoped, but the manner in which (view spoiler)

Tammie | 3839 comments Choko wrote: "Up to Ch 9... I hate that there is so much distrust among our group! It makes me sad... Also, I suspected still from the last book that things are not going to be as easy as she hoped, but the mann..."

I wanted a little more anguish from her over it.

Choko (chokog) | 5098 comments These books are so easy to read! I finished it already and I enjoyed it, despite some obvious tropes, but I don't mind them at all. I am planning on reading the short story right away. I hope we read the next book soon🙂

Timelord Iain | 14718 comments I think some of the character development is sacrificed on the altar of story momentum...

Timelord Iain | 14718 comments Choko wrote: "These books are so easy to read! I finished it already and I enjoyed it, despite some obvious tropes, but I don't mind them at all. I am planning on reading the short story right away. I hope we re..."

next book is on the 18th

Choko (chokog) | 5098 comments Oooo, good! This is not too long to wait 🙂

Daniel | 1536 comments good light fun..spot