Shelfarians discussion

Happy Holidays

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 153 comments Mod
Here we are at the end of 2018 .... Hope everyone is getting the hang of Goodreads (though we all miss Shelfari).

Happy holidays, everyone. Whatever your celebration, hope you enjoy the company of friends and family.

Happy reading 2019!

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Beers (goodreadscomsharonanneb) | 25 comments I dearly miss Shelfari! Happy Holidays to you all!

message 3: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) Sharon wrote: "I dearly miss Shelfari! Happy Holidays to you all!"

Me too but have gotten used to Goodreads. Happy holidays to you too.

message 4: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 194 comments Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! Still just over 2 weeks of work before the break. Can't wait!

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie (julielill) | 31 comments I miss all the people on Shelfari - some lost forever!! Happy Holidays!!

message 6: by Beverly (new)

Beverly (zippymom) | 11 comments I miss some of the friends I made on Shelfari...some I've been able to reconnect with and I still Shelfari...but I've gotten used to Goodreads and even come to like most of it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!

message 7: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 153 comments Mod
Hope everyone has been enjoying the 2019 Holiday season. Here's to a happy New Reading Year!

message 8: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 194 comments Book Concierge wrote: "Hope everyone has been enjoying the 2019 Holiday season. Here's to a happy New Reading Year!"

Happy New Year, BC!

message 9: by Jerry-Book (new)

Jerry-Book | 25 comments Happy New Year from former Shelfarian.

message 10: by PennsyLady (Bev) (new)

PennsyLady (Bev) (pennsylady) | 28 comments Happy 2020 to all my former Shelfarian friends!