Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

FRINGE SCIENCE > Any fringe science ideas re human blood?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Anybody know any theories about secrets contained in human blood? For example, what could the different blood types mean? Why are there some extremely rare blood types (some with less than 100 people on the planet) with that type of obscure blood?

message 2: by A. R. (new)

A. R. Raazol (raazol) | 4 comments Hi there,

There are three main types of cells in the bloodstream;

- the white blood cells: those are the ones who fight against infections. They are the defensive systems in our body. It won’t be a misuse of language if you call them soldiers of the human body.

- the red blood cells: these are the ones who transport dioxygen , through the flow of blood, from the lungs to the tissues of the body. Without dioxygen, the cells can not carry out their functions. They die. That’s why anemia is always linked to oxygen and red blood cells. One cause of anemia may be insufficient red blood cells while another may be insufficient or disfonction or damaging of the hémoglobine (the red blood contains hémoglobines which helps in the transportation of dioxygen)

- platelets - these are fragments of cells found in the bloodstream. They are smaller in size and their role is to help form the blood clot whenever it is needed. For example, when you get a cut, blood starts to rich out. Ok order not to lose so much blood, these platelets come together to initiate a cascade of reaction which ends up in forming a clot to cover the wound.

I hope that helps :)

message 3: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments A.R. wrote: "Hi there,

There are three main types of cells in the bloodstream;

- the white blood cells: those are the ones who fight against infections. They are the defensive systems in our body. It won’t ..."

Thanks A.R.

What about the different blood groups?
Do you know why some are more rare than others?

And does anybody know any fringe science theories about blood?

message 4: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 06, 2018 05:51PM) (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Also wondering if the plot of Bram Stoker's classic gothic novel Dracula is actually an allegory?
For example, could there be a subtle commentary on the ultimate nature of blood? Things science is perhaps yet to discover about blood and possibly DNA as well?

Note that Bram Stoker was a member of the secret society, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. http://www.thejourneyhomegenealogy.co...

DRACULA SYMBOLISM, IMAGERY, ALLEGORY https://www.shmoop.com/dracula/symbol...

So wondering if there may be ancient knowledge of the blood that modern science has forgotten?

What did the Egyptians know about human blood, I wonder?

Has modern science missed something obvious about human blood? Can human blood be changed or evolved somehow? Some type of "transubstantiation," (a "changing" ["trans"] of substance?)

message 5: by Irene (new)

Irene (reniemarie) | 96 comments And why was Mr. Global Warming Al Gore stopped while traveling only for authorities to find a suitcase packed full of nearly secured vials of blood? This was on mainstream news channels maybe five years ago in the states. Adrenochrome?

message 6: by A. R. (new)

A. R. Raazol (raazol) | 4 comments I was sure you wanted to know about the groups too but I was just so sleepy head 😀 ;)

Anyway, during the beginning of the last century, a scientist named Karl Landsteiner made a very interesting discovery. He realised that when a blood is transfused on patients, some lived and some died. There must must be a physiological factor for that. So after some experiments, he discovered that there are some antigens present on some people’s red blood cells while some don’t have. Those that do not have was called O. As for those that possess these antigens, there are two types: one group was called A and the other B. This was the birth of the ABO blood group system.

Now, when blood is transfused, group A can accept only from another group A or group O because, for protection purpose, he has in his blood antibodies which are directed against B. But since, O do not possess antigens, neither A nor B will produce antibodies against it. Therefore, a group O can donate blood to anyone, a group A, only to group A. Group B, only to group B. Group O cannot receive from anyone because, even though itself do not have antigens, it can produce antigens against other groups.

So group O can donate to everyone, but can receive from no one except O. Unfortunately enough, they are rare.

Now, there’s another point that must be discussed. There is a type of protein that is going on the surface of the red blood cell. It is called Rhesus D (Rh D). Those that have this protein ok the surface of their erythrocytes (RBC) are Rh+. Those that do not are Rh-.

So we can have blood groups like A+, A-, B+, B-, O+, O-, AB+,AB- ...

Oh sorry I forgot to mention, there are those who have both antigens A, B and O on the surface of their erythrocytes. These ones can receive from both A and B because they cannot produce antibodies against their own antigens.

I really hope my explanation is clear. I know all these stories can be confusing.

message 7: by A. R. (new)

A. R. Raazol (raazol) | 4 comments Now could there be ancient knowledge forgotten ? Possible. I can’t tell.

Could there be knowledge yet to be discovered ? Oh yeah I believe. Science is always advancing. So many things we are yet to know about ourselves, our gene, our DNA.

If you are asking this for a story you are writing, I believe you can create your own gene, group and give it a new characteristic, in as much as it doesn’t contradict the known facts. I am doing something like that in my story too. Though not yet in Hematology right now. It’s more of biochemistry where I’m creating a gene for another specie of creation.

message 8: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 06, 2018 11:56PM) (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Thanks A.R., this is most helpful.

So what about the rarer blood types?
For example, Golden Blood, which according to this article only 43 people have this blood type in the world:

"Rhnull blood was first described in 1961, in an Aboriginal Australian woman. Until then, doctors had assumed that an embryo missing all Rh blood cell antigens would not survive, let alone grow into a normal, thriving adult. By 2010, nearly five decades later, some 43 people with Rhnull blood had been reported worldwide." https://mosaicscience.com/story/man-g...

My question is: Is Rhnull a sub blood group within the main blood groups (e.g. A+, A-, B+, B-, O+, O-, AB+,AB- )? Or is it s completely separate blood group?

message 9: by A. R. (new)

A. R. Raazol (raazol) | 4 comments Concerning the Rhnull, I really don't want to enter into that 'cos I haven't fully understood it and I don't want to start saying nonsense. :)

But I think it is a subgroup of the Rhesus system since it is the "lack of Rh system antigens."

message 10: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 08, 2018 07:44AM) (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Not sure if this video is all just conspiratorial dot connecting nonsense or whether some of this could be true?! Seems too bizarre to be true that an RH Positive mother cannot ever give birth to an RH Negative baby? And that none of our primate ancestors ever DNA tested have ever been shown to be RH Positive, only ever RH Negative? (If those things are all true, then where does RH Negative come from?) And what about the comment in the video that all European royalty are exclusively RH Negative?

Rh Negative Bloodlines in History - Robert Sepehr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqJs...

message 11: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Trump's new limo cost $1.5M and comes with a fridge full of his blood type https://www.nbcnews.com/business/auto...
Trump's new Cadillac limo cost $1.5M, weighs 20,000 lbs, and comes equipped with a fridge full of the president's own blood type.

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Digging our teeth into different blood types in Dracula https://www.imt.ie/blogs/digging-our-...
Do vampires go for certain blood types? It’s a possibility, according to a fascinating piece of conjecture in the Irish Medical Journal.

message 13: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments This Startup Will Let You Have A Younger Person's Blood For $8,000 https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-0...

message 14: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Now They Want You to Accept Literal Vampirism, Too https://youtu.be/nK73YdOLj8Y?t=311

message 15: by Mark (new)

Mark | 76 comments Don’t mosquitos bite you more if you eat a lot of bananas because they’re attracted to the potassium?

message 16: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments Adrenochrome conspiracy https://conspiracy.fandom.com/wiki/Ad...

Extraction
It is widely believed in conspiracy theory circles that the adrenaline needed to properly synthesize Adrenochrome for the elites, is harvested through the experience of terrifying individuals to the brink of fear/insanity, known as Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA). An example of such an extraction, is shown through the subliminal scene in "Maze Runner: The Death Cure". In which the character 'Minho' is implanted with a virtual/false reality of being chased by huge spider like monster (A 'Griever'). In this short scene, his adrenaline is taken out from tubes as the 'cure'. Many other movies also subliminally input Adrenochrome into their scripts and scenes [2].

This would explain many of the accounts of Mk-ultra and ritual abuse survivors(mostly children), who often describe being purposely made to feel fearful through extraordinarily deviant methods. It would also explain the need by hospitals and clinics to compulsively take blood from individuals who have experienced severe emotional trauma, despite no true medical need to do so.

It is also claimed that adrenochrome-laden human blood is being bought and sold using blood donation charities, such as the Red Cross. This would provide relatively easy access to the drug by elites; for example, the Clinton Foundation has worked extensively with the Red Cross. However this claim requires further evidence in order to be considered factual.

Use
Adrenochrome is thought to be consumed to give someone (most likely the elite) an “adrenaline high.” The effects and classification of this drug is said to be controversial because it is debated whether is has any psychoactive or hallucinogenic effects

Adrenochrome is (at least in medical / scientific applications) injected with a needle in micro-dosages. [3]

Adrenochrome has been found to occur naturally in human blood [4]. It should be noted that the author/researcher was studying Schizophrenics and ultimately found a cure in extreme dosing with Niacin and related nutrients, with no relationship to MKULTRA,. In fact he turned the nutrition protocol also to benefit prisoners of war and survivors of concentration camp, including possibly PTSD-like cases. Search the records of the Orthomolecular.org journals, easily found by google.

message 17: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2791 comments Mark wrote: "Don’t mosquitos bite you more if you eat a lot of bananas because they’re attracted to the potassium?"

Yes and too much alcohol in the blood can be a problem, too, as this 747 airline pilot explains...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XC3H...

Happy New Year y'all.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2019 02:32PM) (new)

Lance wrote: "Mark wrote: "Don’t mosquitos bite you more if you eat a lot of bananas because they’re attracted to the potassium?"

Yes and too much alcohol in the blood can be a problem, too, as this 747 airline..."

Lance, have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46fOt...

My favorite stand-up act. It's a bit like the patronizing political broadcasts and announcements we get here, ya'll . . . .

Happy New Year, BTW.

message 19: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11213 comments "a team of researchers from the University of Pittsburgh has discovered that the blood of the young could be the secret to reverse some of the effects of aging."

https://www.industrytap.com/dracula-w...

Underground Knowledge — A discussion group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dracula (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bram Stoker (other topics)
Robert Sepehr (other topics)