Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > LOOKING FOR AN OLDER HARLEQUIN PRESENTS BOOK

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marci (new)

Marci Jones (spanishfly69) | 1 comments I'm looking for a book where I believe he marries this woman, won't make it public, he leaves shortly after their marriage and she then proceeds to shop across Europe. In the meantime, she makes a list of all the things she dislikes about him. When she goes back to the apartment, he arrives and when she said she didn't have any way of contacting him he proceeds to write his numbers on the back of the list. The list about him goes missing as well. I think she is also dyslexic. That's all I can remember. Need the title and author if anyone remembers.

reeder (reviews) | 70 comments Lynne Graham's Married to a Mistress - such a fave!

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Oreskovic (1buckeyegirl) | 1 comments Hello! I am looking for a book where the Hero blackmails the heroine into marriage and pregnancy. Heroine is not suppose to get pregnant because it would more than likely kill her. She hides her illness from Hero, gets pregnant and become progressively more and more sick as her pregnancy progresses. She almost dies during birth...

message 4: by boogenhagen (new)

boogenhagen | 305 comments Sandra wrote: "Hello! I am looking for a book where the Hero blackmails the heroine into marriage and pregnancy. Heroine is not suppose to get pregnant because it would more than likely kill her. She hides her il..."

The Case Of The Mesmerizing Boss Diana Palmer

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.