Christian Book Giveaways discussion

Grace Hitchcock
This topic is about Grace Hitchcock
Book Giveaways > Giveaway: Two ARCs of The White City. Ends 12/13

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (last edited Dec 10, 2018 12:37PM) (new)

Grace Hitchcock (gracehitchcock) | 6 comments Hi everyone, this is my first post on this page and it's been a while since I've done a giveaway, but to celebrate the coming release of my debut novel, The White City, I am giving away an ARC to Two winners! To enter, use the link below:

https://promosimple.com/ps/db08/arc-o...

Title: The White City
Author: Grace Hitchcock
End Date: 12/13/18

I'll comment here in a week with the names of the winners!
Have a great week :)
Grace

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Hitchcock (gracehitchcock) | 6 comments Only 3 days left before the giveaway ends!

Title: The White City
Author: Grace Hitchcock
End Date: 12/13/18

Click the link below for your chance to win an ARC of The White City. Two winners will be chosen at random!

https://promosimple.com/ps/db08/arc-o...

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 19 comments I'm entered. I hope I win. This would be great to win, read and review.

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace Hitchcock (gracehitchcock) | 6 comments Hi Crystal,

I'm sorry you didn't win a copy this round, but since you entered by signing up for my newsletter, there will be another exclusive newsletter giveaway come late February so there will be another chance to win!

Thank you for entering!
Grace

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace Hitchcock (gracehitchcock) | 6 comments Winners were drawn at random and have been contacted.

Congratulations to Kailee D. and Amelie S. Your copies will be in the mail soon!

Thank you to everyone who entered!

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 19 comments Grace wrote: "Hi Crystal,

I'm sorry you didn't win a copy this round, but since you entered by signing up for my newsletter, there will be another exclusive newsletter giveaway come late February so there will ..."

Hopefully the next time.