What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > looking for na/ya - hero barely talks to heroine but comes to sleep with her at night

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C (new)

C W | 1 comments hero barely talks to heroine comes to sleep with her at night - I believe he is in a band - at the end he apologizes or tells her he loves her by making a song - I think his name might be stone?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
C, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search?

Can you tell us more about the couple - their ages, is he a singer/guitarist/drummer, her job/student/skills/interests, rich/poor, how they met, love/hate at first sight, etc.?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, sad, funny, etc.?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Naomi (new)

Naomi | 30 comments This doesn't exactly fit your description, but has some elements in common so it's worth a go: 'Breathe' by Abbi Glines. The boy is a singer, his name is Stone, and he writes a song for the girl. They don't speak much for a while, but I'm not sure about the visiting at night thing. Apparently there is a new version of the book released in which there are 'more intimate' scenes, so you might have read this one. It's recent, within the last 10 years.