Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please change this book's title

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Douglass | 62 comments I'm making another attempt at this, having tried several times right after the book first got "scraped" into your system.

Sleepover Gangbang by C.J. Douglass

That title and cover were only up for about 5 hours or so before I got it changed to "Sleepover: 5 on 1". The only person who bought the book in that time was a friend of mine who knew the title was changing.

If you can, please adjust it on here so that it matches the title and cover that anyone else who has read it has seen, or owns. I don't think it should need to eternally have the title & cover it only ever had for a handful of short hours in its first day of life.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21463 comments Sorry but if even one person has the original release it has to stay in the database. I have created an alternate edition for the new version, which you can make the default if you like.

message 3: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Douglass | 62 comments Thanks - that'll work!

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43596 comments Mod
Scott wrote: "Sorry but if even one person has the original release it has to stay in the database."

It need not have been sold to anyone. Having been available for sale is the criteria, as we are not going to start examining sales records.