What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance ; He is on his country estate with his brother. A women shows up in a rain storm and has a letter his mother wrote to hers, saying that his oldest son will merry her. He can’t send her home in the storm.

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann | 17 comments He is on his country estate with his brother. A women shows up in a rain storm and has a letter his mother wrote to hers, saying that his oldest son will merry her. He can’t send her home in the storm so he ends up having to merry her. When he is gone his brother shows up and the husband is upset about it. At the end the brother takes off to live in America.

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann | 17 comments Correction. Her oldest son will merry her.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Ann ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 46 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann | 17 comments I found the book but couldn’t find my request. Can someone more this to solved also. Can’t do it from my cell phone. Thanks

message 5: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 161 comments What's the book? :)

message 6: by Jody (new)

Jody | 96 comments Did she ever post the book title?

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
It looks like Ann added the book link to the topic header - Just One Of The Guys by Kristan Higgins.

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann | 17 comments I am not at home to get the name of the book. Once I am home I will update

message 9: by Brenna (new)

Brenna | 419 comments Is that the correct book linked in the header?
I was intrigued by the initial post because you mentioned it was a historical

message 10: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 753 comments Is that the right book because i read the description of the book and some reviews and it doesn't sound anything like what was described in the post.

message 11: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 44 comments Bump. Book doesn’t match post

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
We don't know what the correct book is - Ann hasn't told us.

message 13: by JennyJ (new)

JennyJ | 30 comments Bump

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Just One of the Guys (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kristan Higgins (other topics)