What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young adult: abducted and brought to warehouse to be hunted

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina (new)

Nina Jade | 5 comments In the book, I remember the main character being abducted and brought to a warehouse with many other children and to be hunted. The abductor said if they could make it to a certain door, they would be allowed freedom. Main character makes friends with very young abductee and brings her along to try to make it out of door

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Realistic fiction, or sci-fi/dystopian?
Author's gender?
Cover?
Where and when is it set?

message 3: by Nina (new)

Nina Jade | 5 comments maybe a year or two ago.
realistic fiction
not sure of other answers

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Nina, what do the kidnapped children have in common (e.g., age, gender, their parents, rich/poor)?

Can you tell us more about the hunt, who is involved, what weapons are used?

#Murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil turned up while searching, but the kids may be older and are put on trial.

message 5: by Nina (new)

Nina Jade | 5 comments All kidnapped children were taken by one guy. They all varied in ages. Both boys and girls.
The man who kidnapped them was the hunter. Not sure of weapons. I do remember in the book that some children/main character were hiding in a room and the man came in, almost finding them. Someone else in another room caused a commotion which took the hunters attention out of the room with the main character, essentially sparing her.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Can you tell us about their parents, what they do, police/detectives/private investigators working on these kidnappings?

Do the kids live in the same community? What country? How old is the youngest? Have kids been disappearing for years?

message 7: by Nina (new)

Nina Jade | 5 comments I cannot remember for any of those questions

message 8: by Nina (new)

Nina Jade | 5 comments I do remember she had walked through a field as a shortcut and that’s when she was taken.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

#Murdertrending (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Gretchen McNeil (other topics)