What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy,Teen book.Read in 2012 or 2013.Cover may be green.Young girl lead.Lead travels to another land.Male companion shapeshifter.Other world is Fea or Elf and magical.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Dec 05, 2018 07:57PM) (new)

Jessica (misha-misha) | 1 comments Read a book when i was a young teen in 2012-13 about this girl who may have just moved house with her aunt. She ends up getting taken to another fea/elf-like magical world by a black haired boy animal shapeshifter.

(Maybe spoilers?? read this part with caution, i'm going into detail that might be spoilers)

I think the girls mother is deceased, the portal to the other world is some type of kiddie pool or small pool of water near her house, the boy shapeshifters animal form is either a black panther or wolf.
Lead ends up helping the people of the other world by fighting for them and entering some type of competition?? I believe she uses a bow and arrows. She ends up staying there until the end of the book and when her task is complete she returns home, with the boy companion kissing her on the cheek or forehead (I remember raging that it wasn't a proper kiss because they were my otp).

message 2: by Kris (last edited Dec 06, 2018 10:19PM) (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Can we eliminate Rae of Hope (2011, there are different cover images) and other books in The Chronicles of Kerrigan series by W.J. May?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rae of Hope (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

W.J. May (other topics)