Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

Oprah's Book Club Selections > My new Memoir~ Free to review for the first two people to respond!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria McCormick | 6 comments Victoria of Dallas: How One Woman Learned to Give Men Exactly What They Wanted Before Discovering How to Give Herself Exactly What She Needed

My book was just released last week and the first 5 people to contact me will get to read it for free if you agree to read it within 1 week of receiving it and posting a review on Amazon and on here please.

I have worked on this for 10 years. I am very excited and trying to get more reviews. Please know it is of adult content. If you are offended about the sex industry, drug addiction etc then this is not for you. It is a book though of inspiration and overcoming adversity. The audience is for men and women alike. More information and my book trailer is here on my website www.victoriaofdallas.com

On Amazon it can be found here:

https://www.amazon.com/Victoria-Dalla...

First 5 people to contact me on here I will send e pub ASAP!

Thank you all so much!

Victoria

Victoria of Dallas: How One Woman Learned to Give Men Exactly What They Wanted Before Discovering How to Give Herself Exactly What She Needed

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Beck | 46 comments I love to read and review..Write on and blessings to you.

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim  Robin (kimrobin) | 1 comments Congrats on your new book

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria McCormick | 6 comments Kim wrote: "Congrats on your new book"

Thank you Kim!

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria McCormick | 6 comments Victoria wrote: "Victoria of Dallas: How One Woman Learned to Give Men Exactly What They Wanted Before Discovering How to Give Herself Exactly What She Needed

My book was just released last week an..."

Sandra,

Are you interested in reading and reviewing my book? Can you send me a message and If I have your e mail I can send the e pub. It will come from victoriaofdallas@gmail.com

Thanks all!

Victoria