2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2019 > Leslie's 55 @ 55

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 42 comments I also want to challenge myself to read one book for each year I've been hanging around this earth.

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 42 comments I do...I'm doing the Movie Mania challenge at Youi'll Love This One!! book club. The Moderator has done an amazing job of setting that one up. I'm also tracking on a couple of others to help me reach my goal.

What challenges are you taking part in for 2019? Have you done these challenges before?

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 42 comments I am in the A-Z and the Pop Sugar .... I figured with the themes being similar alot of books would work for both and also give me the ability to add some extras! It could be as a newbie, I'm being overlay ambitious, but I have to say I'm pretty excited for January 1 to get readying :) I will definitely watch for the quarterly challenges here as well.

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 42 comments Audio books is great idea!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Look at you go AWESOME job!

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 42 comments Blagica wrote: "Look at you go AWESOME job!"

It's the challenges. I was seriously worried about hitting the 55 and now that seems so long ago :)

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments You have read some very interesting books this year. Keep up the great reading!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Awesome job on completing your goal!