Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Incorrect Cover for Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 10 comments Hi - the cover showing for the print and ebook editions of Painting Sunsets is incorrect. The covers were changed before the book went on sale (the on sale date is this Saturday 12/8/2018).

The correct cover is available here:

https://www.istephenevans.com/paintin...

Thanks for any help!

Best,

Stephen Evans

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Have there been any editions circulated with the current Goodreads cover, such as advance reader copies?

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 10 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Have there been any editions circulated with the current Goodreads cover, such as advance reader copies?"

Hi - It is possible that early review copies (pdf not print) with the old cover were sent to Kirkus, BlueInk, and Foreword reviews. But those sites now display the new cover, so I'm not sure. The book was just recently added to NetGalley with the new cover.

Thank you for any help!

Best regards,

Stephen Evans

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments I replaced the cover on the paperback; leaving the decision of whether to replace the ebook cover altogether or do an alternate cover edition for another librarian.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42486 comments Mod
If there were ebook ARCs, it should be an alternate cover edition.

message 6: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 10 comments Abcdarian wrote: "I replaced the cover on the paperback; leaving the decision of whether to replace the ebook cover altogether or do an alternate cover edition for another librarian."

Thank you - much appreciated! that should be fine.

Stephen