Play Book Tag discussion

Reindeer Boy
This topic is about Reindeer Boy
December 2018: Geek Reads > Reindeer Boy by Cassandra Jean ~ 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joni | 606 comments Since Quincy was a young girl, she has always had the same dream on Christmas Eve. In this dream, she sees a young boy at the Christmas tree...and that is all she knows of the dream. But each morning, she wakes to a foil wrapped present under the tree with her name on it.

Fast forward to Quincy's high school years, she is still having the same dream. But this year is different. On Christmas morning, she runs toward her living room and her dad opens his door and Quincy runs smack into it.....leaving a "bump" on her forehead. Quincy also receives her traditional foil wrapped gift.

After the New Year and school starts back up, new kids transfer to her school. The first new "kid" is Cupid. Quincy soon gets to rest of Cupid's friends.......Comet, Donder, Blitzen, Dancer, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen and Kris Kringle!!!! And they all live together on 4131 Polar Drive. There is so much more.....I could keep going. :) I don't want to tell the whole story........

Imagine, teen manga/graphic novel meets Santa's reindeer in human from. I really enjoyed this quick read. Totally a geek read!!!!!!

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7232 comments Truly Geeky-and sound like so much fun! you should get extra points just for the "geekiness" and holiday tie-in!