The Immortalists The Immortalists question

Not worth the time.
Louise Louise Dec 05, 2018 12:37PM
After getting through nearly half the book, I totally lost interest in this book and decided I needed a new shelf called abandoned - bored with it - all the characters could have been run over by a bus book

What did goodreads do but mark it as want to read

No not what I want

It was a good book overall. I just felt like each sibling story got progressively worse. By the time I was reading the last siblings' story, I really didn't care. It's like they stopped fleshing out the characters as it went on.

I read it....but it was one of those where I kept waiting for the book to start. It just never did.

Haha i also had to create a new shelf called abandoned because of this book. I stopped after the first sibling's chapter. it was ridiculous

I agree. The ending had me thinking, "what was the point of this again??". It got a lot of social media hype - and I feel into the hype trap.

Just the same here. It's a dead end. Anyway, I liked the 2nd history, but overall it's like wandering without purpose...

I don't know what you read and I'm sorry for that :/
I loved this book so much, but I have to say that the begining is definitely slow