What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > NA/college kids/ girl runs from abusive ex bf to go to college

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Adams | 2 comments Looking for a book I read back in 2016. The book is about a young woman who runs from abusive ex bf who does drugs to go to college. Before she runs she was pregnant with his kid he caused her to lose the baby. I believe she ends up by the ocean at college where she meets a group of kids that take her in she falls in love with one of the guys. This is the first book in a series. I also believe she works at a sports bar.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
Jessica, what's the tone - romantic, romantic suspense, angsty, steamy/clean, sad, etc.? Does the ex-boyfriend stalk her?

Can you tell us more about the main couple - students/jobs/skills/interests, what they're studying in college, how they meet, love/hate at first sight, rich/poor, family/friends, etc.?

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Adams | 2 comments It’s romantic, I believe the ex goes to jail. I know her high school counselor helps her get scholarships for college. The girl doesn’t have family the group of friends and the guy’s mother take her in as family. I believe she doesn’t have money and works at a sports bar where a brother and sister work that she becomes friends with. The guy she falls in love with has money. The guy’s family has a beach house he also has a sister that is close to the main girl character.