Indie and Self-Published Author Support discussion

Introductions > Bill Patton Sports Non-Fiction, Tennis Writer

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (new)

Bill Patton | 1 comments Hi All,

I want to get more active on goodreads. I found it a bit clunky and hard to navigate, but I hope that being in a group of fellow writers will help me, and maybe I can be of help.

I am not only an author, but a publisher, and would gladly coach anyone on doing the same.

Please say hello, let's get to know each other, and let me know if you need any help.

My first objective is to clean up my listings with new books, removing old editions, and updating covers.

Blessings in the Holiday season, and Merry Christmas for those who celebrate.

Bill Patton

message 2: by Lynn (last edited Dec 04, 2018 06:07PM) (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 26 comments Hello Bill.

I'm Lynn Hallbrooks and I've been around Goodreads for a while. I have periods when I'm not as active as others. Kind of goes with the territory I'd say.

I recently started a new website that I hope will help authors as well as readers. I add to it as I think of things or if something, in particular, needs to be addressed. Feel free to stop by and see if there is anything that you may have missed on your author journey or sites you haven't been to as an author/reader.

https://www.authorreadercheerleader.com/

Thanks for starting this to help others. I wish you all the best on your objectives. I may have to go through and consolidate the editions. I do know that the Librarians here are very helpful.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.