Peanut Blossom Book Club for Recovering Readers discussion

Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2)
This topic is about Dragonfly in Amber
Outlander Read-Along > Book 2: Dragonfly in Amber

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new) - added it

Tiffany (peanutblossom) | 22 comments Mod
This thread is for our open discussion on all things Book 2 of the Outlander series.

Claire Tate  (limeadeinmyteacup) | 40 comments Here goes! 20 years on... I hope the characters are just as compelling...

Tammy | 6 comments I just finished this book. I like the book and the TV show which I had watched previously. The book takes me a long time to read though. Finished it in the last day due back to the library. Nothing like not being able to renew again to get you to the finish line!!!

message 4: by Tracey (new) - added it

Tracey Anderson | 2 comments I FINALLY finished book one, Outlander, but don’t see the discussion anywhere. Was there one? While I really enjoyed the book it took me forever to read it and I’m not sure about continuing with the series. Should I continue? I need encouragement lol!
I love the show and was impressed with how closely it followed the book!

Claire Tate  (limeadeinmyteacup) | 40 comments Tracey, I just finished book six! I find them strangely addictive. The writing style can be repetitive and long winded but I always need to know what will happen next. The characters are compelling I guess. I'm trying to think which book has been my favorite so far. It's a hard call! 3 and 4 were good. 5 not so much. 6 redeemed the series. I'm trying to take a break and catch up on other things before I finish the series...