What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, #1)
This topic is about Nowhere But Here
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Contemporary romance, girl's mom dies, goes to live with father who runs a motorcycle gang. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments This is probably published around 2013, maybe a bit later, I'm pretty sure it was written by a female author.
The story begins with the MCs mom dying, and so she goes to live with her father, who she hadn't seen in a long time because her mom divorced him i think. So he shows up to take her and she hates it at first, but then she meets a cute boy and starts to like it.
I remember that the girl's dad was the leader of a motorcycle gang and that the MC hated him until she ended up giving him a chance to redeem himself.
The lead guy was cocky, as was the MC, and they bickered a lot, I think.

message 3: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments No, sorry, I forgot to mention it’s YA.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16964 comments Something by Katie McGarry?

message 5: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments No, I don’t think so....
I was thinking it was Kasie West but it’s a lot edgier than her stuff. I did look through Kasie’s books though, and it wasn’t any of them.

message 6: by Keewatin (new) - added it

Keewatin  | 40 comments Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) by Bella Jewel Hell's Knights, not really YA?

message 7: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments Keewatin wrote: "Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) by Bella Jewel Hell's Knights, not really YA?"

Ah, this one seems really close, plot-wise, but it’s not it.
The one i’m looking for is *distinctly* YA. I’m pretty sure there was a girl and a guy on a motorcycle on the cover, maybe bright pink and sky blue for the color scheme?

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16964 comments And it's not Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry?

message 9: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "And it's not Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry?"

OMG It is !!! Sorry, i didn’t recognize the cover before !!!
Thanks so much!!

message 10: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16964 comments No prob! Glad to help out. :)