Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > Ghosts of Country Music-Matthew Swayne 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin A Not saying I do or don't believe in ghosts/spirits, but finding it entertaining to read about. I saw this at the library and thought it would be a nice quick read to try and get to my goal. It talks about the older country stars Hank Williams Sr, Patsy Cline, Elvis, Nashville is haunted along different places that country stars stopped at hotels, bars, recording studios. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't great.

message 2: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2321 comments The reference to country music would usually have me running screaming for the hills! But the premise of this seems kind of cute. Since you didn’t love it, though, I doubt it’ll make it onto the TBR ;)

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin A KateNZ wrote: "The reference to country music would usually have me running screaming for the hills! But the premise of this seems kind of cute. Since you didn’t love it, though, I doubt it’ll make it onto the TB..."

It was interesting, but for sure wasn't a love it. I would only recommend it if you were in need of quick easy read or to fill a challenge.