Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

17 views
Book Cover Help > Update covers for Avalon Chronicles

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Whitewolf | 56 comments Hi,

I’ve recently redone all my covers for my Avalon Chronicles series. You can find the new covers on my website and I would really appreciate it if you could update them on GR soon as well :) thank you! Details & link are below.

Books to update: Avalon Dreams, Avalon Wishes, Avalon Nightmares

Covers: https://www.alexawhitewolf.com/the-av...

Cheers,
Alexa


message 2: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Whitewolf | 56 comments Hi, I know you guys are probably busy but just wanted to make sure this doesn’t get forgotten as it’s been 2 days :) thanks!


message 3: by Olivia (last edited Dec 05, 2018 08:19AM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Mayara,
please note that it is against Goodreads policy to change covers on published editions.
Your changes were reverted.
Please create Alternate Cover Editions instead.

Please also note that while adding a cover we need to match the ISBN (or ASIN) of the specific edition.
As these are not listed on the provided website, we cannot use it as a source of cover data.
Please see: Acceptable sources for book covers and other book data

Amazon lists Kindle editions, so it may be use as a source for these instead.


message 4: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Whitewolf | 56 comments Olivia wrote: "Mayara,
please note that it is against Goodreads policy to change covers on published editions.
Your changes were reverted.
Please create Alternate Cover Editions instead.

Please also note that wh..."

Hi Mayara,
Sorry, am a bit confused with the above comment. An author website is listed as a permissible source of cover data according to the thread above, so is my link not valid....?

here are the amazon kindle links then:
Dreams: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JTLWT2W
Wishes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0727QR4ZT
Nightmares https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079J4CY4J

I'd appreciate it if this could be done today, as I mentioned it's been a few days and GR is the only spot where the covers haven't been updated.

Thanks,
Alexa


message 5: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Whitewolf | 56 comments Mayara wrote: "Alexa wrote: "Hi,

I’ve recently redone all my covers for my Avalon Chronicles series. You can find the new covers on my website and I would really appreciate it if you could update them on GR soon..."


Hi Mayara,
thanks for trying!


message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Alternate cover editions:
Avalon Dreams
Avalon Wishes
Avalon Nightmares

As the author, you have the ability to change which edition of the book is the default that will come up in searches by title and show on your author profile. Please see: Setting default edition


message 7: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Whitewolf | 56 comments Olivia wrote: "Alternate cover editions:
Avalon Dreams
Avalon Wishes
Avalon Nightmares

As the author, you have the ability to change which edition of the book is t..."

thank you!


back to top