My Hero Academia: Next Generation RP discussion

U.A. Highschool Destinations > Training Grounds A

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 29 comments Mod

message 2: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) | 102 comments Mod
"I don't think this one's us-proof, Katsu," Jacqueline commented as she stepped onto the training grounds.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments "Teh. It will be fine..as long as we don't do too much damage." Katsu replies smiling at the thought of practicing his new moves. His hands already started to smoke and spark from excitement.

message 4: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"If you say so," Jack shrugged and rolled her shoulders. Though she wouldn't admit it, she'd been waiting for a viable excuse to blow something up.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Katsu walked over to a good distance before smiling "Time to practice my moves, i guess ill start with Rhino Schneider." Katsu said stretching. He gets into his stance getting ready to blast himself forward at high speed as his hands start to spark.

message 6: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (last edited Aug 13, 2019 02:41PM) (new)

Jack shrugged and assumed a fighting stance. Perk of a low body temperature; her sweat glands were on overdrive in the outside clime. "If I leave you glowing, I don't want to hear it," she said.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Katsu smirked "Thats not gonna happen." As he blasts forward at high speed. Using his explosions to start spinning him, then using the heat from his hands to build up sweat on his right arm and hand. "Rhino Schneider 25 percent!" Katsu said as he used his right hand to slap a robot causing a huge explosion with shockwave from impact.

message 8: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

(Oh, I thought they would be sparring, my bad.)

Jacqueline shook her head at Katsu's move name, but kept her focus. Dodging bots, she flicked her hands around to get her sweat into the air in a ring. "Gas Ring Explosion," she hollered as she detonated a smaller explosion in the middle. The combined shockwaves and explosions shattered a few bots, and rhe heat scorched others

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Jon~ Napalm and Silly Putty wrote: "(Oh, I thought they would be sparring, my bad.)

Jacqueline shook her head at Katsu's move name, but kept her focus. Dodging bots, she flicked her hands around to get her sweat into the air in a ri..."

((They will but first Katsu likes to warm up.))

message 10: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

(Cool.)

message 11: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Aug 15, 2019 09:02PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Katsu started jumping and flying around destroying robots left and right. He wiped his face as he grinned, smoke emanated from his hand, loved to train, fight and get stronger so this was perfect for him. ((https://em.wattpad.com/d9614899d3687b...))

message 12: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"Like a bullet through butter!", Jack laughed as shrapnel from one of Katsu's exploded bots punched through the head of the bot in front of her. She smacked two bots together like a pair of cymbals, blowing them up and kicking the remains through another.

message 13: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

(Bump)

message 14: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Aug 16, 2019 02:44PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Katsu saw one bot approaching from his back so he does a backflip while exploding it. More were charging at him making him excited, so he adds a little more heat to his blast as he flys at them attacking them in a zig-zag. He fires off a few more to create a smokescreen for him to hide in as he starts blasting and punching bots.

message 15: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Not wanting to be outscored, Jacqueline turned it up a notch. Adding some more heat, the sound of explosions and the scream of tearing metal filled the arena from the two blowing bots up.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Katsu saw lots of of robot closing in on him so he jump up into the air. Building up the heat of his explosions in his hands then spun really fast releasing the explosions all over the bots like a rain shower. "Explosive Rain Shower!" He yells as the bots continue to be destroyed.
((Ex:https://youtu.be/V8mqvuKohrM))

message 17: by Xander (last edited Aug 21, 2019 10:26AM) (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 38 comments Mod
(Should Joseph and Yurina make an appearance?)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Jon~ Napalm and Silly Putty wrote: "Not wanting to be outscored, Jacqueline turned it up a notch. Adding some more heat, the sound of explosions and the scream of tearing metal filled the arena from the two blowing bots up."

((Ur turn))