What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Thieves Like Us (Thieves Like Us, #1)
This topic is about Thieves Like Us
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Heist trilogy, male main character, band of misfits, thriller/mystery. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments I'm looking for this YA trilogy about teens who had this like, group of kids that would be hired out to steal specific things? It was told by the perspective of this sort of nerdy boy who was good at computers but felt left out the whole time because he thought he wasn't as helpful as everyone else. Also, the leader of the group was all mysterious and they all were kind of afraid of him but he gave them everything they needed and they lived on this big compound. The lead girl/love interest was Haitian

I'm pretty sure they were all black books and each had an emblem at the top of the book, one book had red letters, one had yellow, and one had blue. Each of the books had three words in the title. I also think they were written by a male author.

In the last book, they were hired to steal this fountain-of-youth type thing from an Egyptian tomb? There were traps they had to navigate and hieroglyphics they had to translate. Towards the end, there was an auction for the potion and one of the groups had set a trap and I'm pretty sure some people died.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Thieves Like Us (Thieves Like Us #1) by Stephen Cole Thieves Till We Die by Stephen Cole The Bloodline Cipher (Thieves Like Us, #3) by Stephen Cole Thieves Like Us series by Stephen Cole seems to match your description.

(Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "young adult" teens thieves heist pyramid)

seph, around what year did you read this book series? This will help narrow down the search.

message 3: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments seph wrote: "I'm looking for this YA trilogy about teens who had this like, group of kids that would be hired out to steal specific things? It was told by the perspective of this sort of nerdy boy who was good ..."

Ah, this is it!!!!! Thank you so so so much !!!!!!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
You're welcome. Glad you found your book series, seph.