What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A girl who goes to England who is being chased by Queen Victoria or somebody like that

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Konner (new)

Konner | 3 comments It’s about a girl who goes to England and is staying and some hotel and she realizes that somebody is after her... the person after her is either Queen Victoria or something like that. Because she’s like one of the last people or something. And she goes to a party/dance/ball with like 2 or 3 friends and that’s when something big happens. I read the book in 2015 and I got it form my schools library.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments What time period did the story take place?
Anything about the cover?
Part of a series?
Was this a mystery, fantasy, something else?

message 3: by Konner (new)

Konner | 3 comments I can’t remember the exact time place, but it wasn’t an old timer book... the book cover was pink and I’m pretty sure it had a face on it... it was kind of a mystery/crime

message 4: by Konner (new)

Konner | 3 comments Anybody got any guesses? I really need to know the name🤦🏽‍♂️

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. Not more often because this group is so large.

Can you tell us more about the girl - her age, hometown/country, rich/poor, jobs/skills/interests, personality, family/friends, etc.? Why does she go to England?

Any romance or time travel?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...